First kiss

They both pulled apart slowly, both not wanting to let go. Their heads were still close together and then Derek leaned in further and kissed styles. Weirdly styles didn't look surprised, he kissed back passionately and one thing led to another..

In the morning, Derek looked over at styles and smiled. He had found his soulmate and he was unbelievably happy.

He went to the kitchen to make breakfast while styles laid in. He shouted up to styles breakfast is ready, styles didn't reply. Styles? Derek dropped the plates and raced up stairs. He wasn't there! Derek was freaking out until he heard a knock on the door.

He opened it and Scott was there. Scott tried to make him stay away for styles as he was not supernatural. He said it was dangerous and he could accidentally hurt him. And you wouldn't Derek asked? Well no because I care for styles. And I don't, Derek started to get angry. This was ridiculous. Wait your together.. What did you think we were? Just close friends. Um. Derek told Scott to leave and if he had a problem with them don't include styles.

Just then styles peered round the corner and sprinted to Derek. Again he hugged him, and kissed him. Promise me if anyone or anything tries to take you again you will scream so I can hear you as loud as you can said Derek. Styles promised still holding on to him and they went back inside.