The ring

As styles stroked Derek's arm to his hand, he noticed he felt a cold metal object. He looked down. Why was Lydia's ring on him. He was so confused, this could mean anything. He thought about confronting Lydia but if sh had done something wrong then she would turn it around. What about Scott he thought, no, he had already lied and broke his trust. Before everything was great, before when he had Derek.

He sighed. Wait what is this was on Derek's finger before he went outside, and then that's what would of caused him to get struck by lightning!

He didn't know how to feel he could be wrong but his gut told him he wasn't. He was sad and angry at the same time. Clueless, he didn't know what to do.

He could go to the police but then they would be asking why she did it and then someone could blurt out about supernatural creatures. This was so messed up he thought. I know I'll just have to investigate himself. Wait but if I'm investing I'll be busy and not with Derek.. if anything happened to him I would, could never forgive myself. I would have to have the guilt for the rest of my life. Maybe  Derek did want to find out who did this to him but right now he needed him. They both needed each other.

Besides when you wake up you may have a perfectly obvious explanation to this, wouldn't that be nice. Styles knew that that was wrong but he had to stay positive. At least for Derek's sake. Every time he saw Derek (which was all the time) he could only think of the ring and of course him waking up. It was going to be hard not being tempted to search for answers but he knew he could hold on. I can do this he thought. I can.