Description

Mia Silvas-  Main character-  Medium length dark brown hair with Carmel colored eyes. She moved to London with her friend, Jessica, so they could persue their dreams. The school is in London,and was picked by Jessica. It was chosen because it taught the things both of the loved.
   It was also a favoured option since they didn't have to leave eachother for two different schools far away from eachother.

---

    Mia was inspired to become a hair stylist and clothes designer from her grandmother. Her grandmother, Carol, was always sewing and doing Mias hair for school. Not knowing why, she just thought it was such a calming thing, doing peoples hair.

---

Her friend came for the dance class. Working out was a release from the real world, and it was just really relaxing to her.

---

Mia and Jessica were both from Colorado in the U.S.. They grew up being best friends.

---

  Everytime someone would be going to dinner, on a date, or anywhere slightly important, Mia would take it to her advantage. She would do their makeup and hair.

But on really special occasions, she would make them their own outfit.
   On her moms wedding, she took 3 months to make a long beautiful half lace white dress, corset, and veil.

---

  Ever since the two moved there, Mia got a job. It was at a barber shop. The shop had a pretty good rating, standing at 4.8.
The barber had a website online if anyone wanted a home stylist. Mia paid to get herself up there, just to make a little extra money, once in a while.

---

AN-

I AM MAKING THIS FANFIC FOR MY BEST FRIEND. SHE IS IN LOVE WITH DAN HOWELL. 
BUT ANYWAY, THIS WAS JUST A DESCRIPTION OF MIA. THATS WHY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT. DONT WORRY, FUTURE CHAPTERS WILL BE MUCH LONGER, OR MIA WILL KILL ME.
PLZ VOTE FOR THE STORY

-JESSICA