Slowly Falling

PHIL'S POV

I stayed awake all night because I could hear Dan running around the house. He was awake until 6 in the morning. Pacing all night isn't good for anyone. I'm gonna have one hell of a day, though.

I wonder why he stayed up, even though he often does, he doesn't wonder around. Oh, well.

I started to doze off in the car, and unconsciousness consumed me.

I woke up soon later, still in Tylers car. Tyler picked us up after he got ready, at 2pm. We had plans earlier at 10am, but I couldn't go. I felt too bad. When I don't sleep I feel sick.  So, we pushed plans back a few hours. We were just going to the mall, anyway. It's not that big  a deal.

Having no luck in getting back asleep, I sat straight up, moving my body to where I could see over the boys' shoulders, in the front seats. Tyler was driving, while Dan was texting someone.

I left him as he was, deciding not to snoop.

DAN'S POV

I am happy that I took Mia's number from Tylers phone. I know she was the one that pranked me, it's only right to even it out. No wonder why her voice sounded so familiar. She had to save a drowning cat.

I started to text her.

To: Mia
From: unknown number

Is this Mia?

---ooo00ooo---

To: unknown number

From: Mia

Maybe, who are you?

---ooo00ooo---

To: Mia

From: unknown number

My names Amanda. If this is Mia,You told me you liked my nail polish color. You are now my forever best friend. Like oh. My. God. We are so goalllsss.

---ooo00ooo---

To:unknown number

From: Mia

Umm, k?

---ooo00ooo---

I decided to call her. I got nervous and chucked the phone in the back seat. I came up short when the phone colloded with a head, in the back seat. Oh, I forgot Phil was there.

I looked in the backseat, noticing Phil was holding his forehead, as a purple tint was gradually apearing.

From my phone came occasional hellos, of confusion from a female on the other line. She soon hang up, not getting any answer from Amanda. The whole time I had my lips sealed, and pulled sideways from of the current events.

---ooo00ooo---

MIA'S POV

The phone call didn't even last 30 seconds before I hung up.  They weren't talking. And their story sounds made up, I don't remember that. Last time I remembered someone named Amanda was in high school.

I called the unknown number again, wanting to talk to 'Amanda'.

Class already finished, a few hours ago. Jessica was visiting her 'friend', Elijah. He was in town for the weekend, and is staying with us. Jessica was letting me use her car, since Elijah has one, and I don't.

We gave him the extra room we have, but never use, except for guest.

I was in the best local restaurant, Nandos. My chilli cheese fries were brought to the table. I always get the fries or tater tots, them being the best food there.

I noticed a head of light-ish hair in the corner of my eye. It was Wendy.

Fuck. Omg, I need to get out of here.

My mind was everywhere. What will happen. We aren't on the best terms. I took my food, plate and all.
I got up from my seat, and fast walked to the car before anyone could notice me. I smile formed on my lips when I escaped the situation.

---ooo00ooo---

Almost dropping burning hot food on your lap is a scary experience. I took my food into the flat, with me, finishing it there. I mean it's almost the same as eating out. Minus the people.

---ooo00ooo---

My eyes opened as my phone rang. Picking it up, the caller ID said Ty.

"Hello?" I questioned in a sleepy voice.

"HIIIII! Were you sleeping? Im sorry!" Tyler said in a slurred voice.

"It's fine. What do you want?" I asked.

"Im bored" he answered.

"Well I'm tired, bye-" I said before his voice stopped me from hanging up.

"WAIT- Dan wants to say hi, he's like a little obsessed school girl." He handed the phone to someone else. I didn't think much of Tylers drunk sentence, even though I probably should've.

"Hi"

"Hi"

The call was ended when Phil ended it
himself, to question Dan about some missing cupcakes. Phil sounded mad, but then agian, I would be too.

---ooo00ooo---

Jessica and a dude came through the door, setting things down. They have been out all day, and still asked if we wanted to go chill at the park. I of course said yes.

"Can I call some people? So We can play tag or something". I said.

"Go ahead"

I called Tyler, telling him me, Jess, and  another person were at the park, if they want to meet up with us. At first, Tyler said no, but then it changed to in about 30 minutes, they'll be here.

Persuasion is key.

Me and Jess sat on the playground, talking about old memories of our friendship. Their was this time when we snuck out of our lunch period, and went upstairs at our school. We sat outside of the band and strings room, trying to stay as silent as possible. Jessica slid back, trying to move and hit a ladder. It started to fall and Mia made a horrified face as the ladder hit a water fountain and making a loud noise.

By the time they finished that story, a group of three boys showed up.

AN-

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER. MY HEART JUST BROKE FOR ALARIC (THE VAMPIRE DIARIES). DURING THIS WHOLE CHAPTER I WAS CRYING MY EYES OUT FOR HIM. HALPPPP MEEEEEEEE PLEASSSE.

I have like 297484934693i3y3o songs stuck in my head and it hurts. They give me headaches.

ANYWAYS, I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKED.  THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER... hopefully

BUT ANYWAYS, HAVE A NICE DAY.

-JESSICA