Pastel skies

Mia's pov

The hide and seek game has ended. We are back Dans house. I couldn't even reflect on the day before my head hit the pillow.

I was fast asleep

Dan's pov

I sat on the couch just staring at a blank tv. Mia is sleeping in my room.

Phil is probably in his room, having mental breakdowns while watching The Vampire Diaries.

I leaned back my head and fell asleep.

___________________

I woke up to my phones alarm. The piano music is still as annoying as ever.

Mia was already up.
And Phil was now in the kitchen

As soon as he saw me awake, he ran over.

"We are starting our tour this weekend," Phil rushed.

"I thought it was next month!" I practically yelled.

"They pushed it forward since I have my friends wedding next week," He said.

"Well, did you at least tell our fans," I rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah, I posted it a few times," Phil answered,"now start to pack....NOW,"

"OK," I yelled.

I walked into the kitchen and kissed Mias forhead.

_____________

Mia went to school then I started to pack.
I threw clothes and products into my bag. It didn't take long since I wear a lot of the same stuff.

____________

"Aren't you going to miss Mia?" Phil said amusingly.

"Ya, but I think I have an idea for that," I smirked.

"No, you crazy bastard," Phil smiled then hopped around with me.

____________

Third person view

As Mia was bored in class, Phil took Dan to a kay store.

Mia doesn't know about the tour or about what Dans doing.

________________

Dan got a little box and Phil got himself a necklace with cat whiskers.

As soon as Mia got home, she recieved a text from Dan.

He said- 'pack a large bag'.

Then Mia sent- 'Why'

-"because. Just do'

Mias pov

I started to pack my bag. While doing that, I thought of possible reasons why he wants me to pack it.

Am I sleeping over at his house?

_____________

I finished packing and texted Dan that I'm done.  He said he'd pick me up tomorrow.

I am still confused but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

________________

Dans pov

I texted Jessica, telling her what's happening.
She said she'll spend the night in0 Mias room since it'll be awhile till they see eachother again.

When Phil and I drove to Jessicas, I ran up and opened the door.

"MIA!" I yelled.

"COMING" a voice said from the back of the house.

Mia came with a big bag.

"Okay, now where are we going." She asked.

"You'll see," I smiled.

______________

We got to the airport to fly to Germany. First, Mia was hesitant because she didn't want to leave London. But Phil persuaded her

"But Jess...-" she started.

"We told her and she stayed with you," Mia nodded.

Then we got on the plane.
Even though the ride was uncomfortable, me and Mia talked for the majority.

__________

We got to Germany. The first thing we did was put out stuff at our hotel and tour the city. On a bus, we saw many foreign statutes and places.
On the second day, I took Mia to a lake. The skies were a pastel purple. It is later afternoon, but not too late. I made a picnic and brought a blanket. I picked one of the warmest days to do it.

Today is the day, I thought.

____

We sat down together and just enjoyed the moment.

"You know we could mover here." I said. She nodded her head and agreed.

I decided no time would be the right time, so I did it. I got up on one knee, and pulled out a small box.

This will be our forever.
Time can't take us.

-THE END-