Official...

PHIL'S POV

I dropped off Dan's little lover. The whole ride was awkward. I walked in on the two making out. They were practically eating eachothers face.

I got home and saw Dan. I tried to avert my gaze onto the floor. The tension in the room was uncomfortable, so I stepped back with my hands up. I don't know why it was this awkward, it was just a kiss. But I guess things are what they are.
My stance while backing up is like someone trying to get away from a dangerous animal.

DAN'S POV

YESSS! SHE SAID YES! omg, I am freaking out. Mia said yes to a date.

I slipped a square shaped peice of plastic into the pocket of my pants I'm wearing tomorrow. Just in case.

I jumped up each step, with my feet connected. It may have looked weird....but oh well.

3RD PERSON POV

Dan got to his room, slipped off his shirt and pants. He dove onto his bed, falling asleep without any blankets. Even though he fell unconscious, the smile lingered on his face.

---ooo00ooo---

Dan woke up and brought both arms behind his head. He streched the rest of his body. Slowly getting up, he made his way to the bathroom in order to brush his teeth and get dressed.

He texted Mia and asked her what time she would be ready. Mia had class until 3 today, so she said around 6. Giving her enough time to get home and ready for the night out with THE Dan Howell.

Mia took 30 more minutes to get ready than Dan. She wore a dark blue knee length dress and matching blue makeup. Dan wore a black t-shirt and blue jeans.

Dan texted Tyler, getting permission to use his car for the night.

MIA'S POV

I looked in the mirror and walked out of the apartment, ready to be picked up. Dan drove up to the flats, and got out. He walked around to the other side of the car, and opened the door.

I got in the shotgun seat. I could tell Dan was nervous. I would be lying if I said I wasn't, too.
Before he closed my door, he flashed a smile at me, seeing how I glammed up for the date.

We drove off, and arrived at the Harkins Theatre.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Dan looked at me.

"Umm...Passengers" I answered his question. I fucking love Jennifer lawrence.

I could see hesitation on Dans face before he gave the worker in the red shirt 16 pounds in exchange for 2 Passenger movie tickets. If I want something I will get it, I concluded in my head.

My smug, happy grin soon vanished because of the lack of light in the dark room.

I watched as Dan tripped over a step, and collided with many other steps on his way down. I tried not to laugh as I was helping him up. I gave in and started giggling wildly. I dropped him from my arms, and made my way to his side. I now was the one on the ground.

I muted my laugh when a worker standing at the door entrance told me to be quiet.

Ooo00ooO

Me and Dan were not paying any attention to the movie. We were just talking. The worker had to continuously tell us to shut up. She gave up and kicked us out.

"Oh well, talking is much funner" I laughed out. I opened the car door and sat inside.

Dan drived us to a bar. The date was not going to be stopped by people not knowing how to laugh. Those heartless bastards.

DAN'S POV

I sat in a booth, staring across the table, at my hopefully future wife. I could not stop staring. Mias so pretty.

I smiled as we made eye contact. She looked away as soon as she realized.

My hand made it's way across the table, and onto hers. My face was inching closer. I copied Mia, leaning over the table, and pressing our lips against eachothers.

Like the first time, fireworks were happening. I smile into the kiss, and we detached.

Mias face being bright red made me happy because she felt them too.

I ordered 2 peices of cake for us. I was just sitting, eating my cake. Mia got a smoothie for herself but I would take drinks from it occasionally.

Ooo00ooO

MIA'S POV

Tonight was very eventful. We kissed. I loved every second of it. The movies were a disaster, but I still miss it.

At the moment, I am at the park with Dan. After we left Nandos, I made the idea to come here. This was suppose to be a date, and I will make sure it is.

The park had a mini playground, and a lake with a sidewalk circling it. Benches scattered the area. The benches were usually always occupied by old people feeding bread to ducks.

Ducks are scary though. They just stare at you and what the fuck do they think they are doing with a beak. Like bitch, you are not cool.

But anyways, as I was thinking, I didn't notice how nervous Dan became. I looked over at him, worried.

"...umm...I was thinking....and I really like you....will you uh... be my... uhh girlfriend" Dan stuttered.

I smiled and answered with a yes. I hugged him tightly, and brought my face to his. We kissed once again, but this time it felt more exciting. People were watching. Surprisingly, it wasn't uncomfortable, I'm not embarrassed of him. I want to show him off. So I let the dominant side of me take over.

Ooo00ooO

Today was amazing. I danced around my small-ish room for hours. Today was an absolute fairytale.

Dan and I are now officially a thing.... I couldn't wrap my head around it.

I wanted to stop thinking about the date before I get smile wrinkles. I opened my YouTube App, and clicked my video to see the comments and views.

AN-

THIS CHAPTER ISN'T AS LONG BUT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY AND I NEEDED TO UPDATE IT. IT'S NOT THE BEST BUT I SHIPPP THEMMM.
MIA AND DAN TOGETHER.

VOTEEEE PLZ

-JESSICA