Hide and seek

MIA'S POV

I ran to the front room. Jessica was sitting watching The Vampire Diaries.

"OMG OMG FREAKING DYING HELP OMG, I DIED OMG HELPPPPP MEE AHHAGHGGG OMG LORD OMG PLZ BREATHE IS AHHHHH OMG HEART OMG ATTACK" I screamed. Jessica looked at me and smiled.

"Did you guys finally fuck?" She asked. I glared at her then threw my phone in the direction of her face.

She rubbed her temple, trying to numb the paim. Glaring at me before, she took the phone off the floor and saw the youtube video on my account, still open. It had almost a million views. Most of the comments were about Dan, but still, I never had a million strangers watching me!

She widened her eyes and started jumping around with me.

After about an hour of freaking tf out I texted Dan.

Ooo00ooO

To: Dan

From: Mia

Omfgg broo, The video you helped me make has like 900,000 views. I'm freaking out.

Ooo00ooO

To: Mia

From:Dan

Oh, I thought there would be more. Im pretty great tbh. Not bragging but my eyes could melt anyones soul.

Ooo00ooO

I rolled my eyes, throwing my phone on my bed and taking a shower. He's so full of himself. But he is pretty great.

Ooo00ooO

I woke up in my same bed. Same me. Just a happier me. It feels good to be happy.

Moving here was an amazing idea. I just miss my family.

Not wanting to make myself sad, I jumped off my bed.

"What are you doing up"

The sudden voice scared me. I jumped a little, before realising the voice.

"I dont know, what time is it?" I ask.

"3, I couldn't go to bed. Good thing we don't have classes today." Jess answered.

I mentally thanked god for not having classes today. I still have to go to work though. Because of Dan I've been forgetting about school and work.

I guess that what love does. It makes you forget everything. You get caught up in all the moments. Everything but him fades. Love is such a weird thing. Butterflies, desires, arguments, and sometimes it's the person you never thought it would be.

"You still there?" The voice asked again,"Well, if you are you should like turn on the light, so the couch monster doesn't get me. I've been sitting here for 4 hours, procrastinating on getting up because of how terrified I am of that thing."

My hand slid across the wall, finding the light switch. My middle and pointer fingers flicked the switch. An illuminating light invaded the room, both mine and Jessicas' eyes finally adjusting.

"No kidding you stayed up. You have huge bags under your eyes." I said and she glared.

The sky was a dark blue, becoming lighter every minute. By 6 or so a beautiful light blue and a mixture of many colors fill the sky.

My phone beeped in my pocket. I took it out, and swiped the screen, not looking who it was.

"Hello love?" I smiled at the beautiful british accent.

I didn't answer.

"Hello." I slapped myself when I accidentally giggled into the phone.

"I know you're there" Dan said. "Answer me. Or I'll just have to hunt you down."