Dil Howlester

DAN'S POV

Once I got back home, I was smiling so much. I didnt know if Phil was awake. If he was, I know he would be editing. But he is usually done by now. I know Tyler went home awhile ago. Not that I cared about either at the moment.

The only thing I am thinking about are the current events that happened.

I skipped to my room, which was across from Phils. I laid in bed, and opened instagram. I looked at dodge  (or however you spell it)  memes for a good 50 minutes before falling asleep.

---ooo00ooo---

My eyes opened as I recalled my dream. It was of the kiss. I couldn't get that event out of my head, and I wasn't trying to, either.

I wonder what she was thinking. Was she as happy as I am?

MIA'S POV

I didn't sleep until around 5am. My head hurt from the lack of sleep. Whenever I think too much, I can't go to bed. It's weird. If I'm distracted with one tiny thing, I won't sleep for like 03493o days.

Right now, it is currently 10am. I only had 5 hours asleep. But I can't sleep anymore, even though I really want to.

I don't know how I feel about the things that happened yesterday anymore. But I don't regret anything.

When I stopped thinking about Dan, I remember how today is suppose to go. I am no longer Tylers hair dresser. The week ended for my job, and his original hair dresser is back.

Today, will instead be me going back to my old life. Even though it will never be exactly the same, I am not hating it. I hope it's more exciting.

I am going back to school today, and my old job. Just hairdressing. At an actual barber shop. I know for sure i will miss getting to know my costomer. And for that week, it was the first time I wasn't consistently being asked for my manager.

---ooo00ooo---

I gave up. I just want to stop thinking about my feelings. Class starts at 1 today, but I still am going to wake Jess up.

On the way to her room, I grabbed a roll of ceran rap, scissors and tape. She will never know what is going to happen to her.

On the top of her door, there is the clear wrap. Aligned with tape on the edges to hold it in its place.

I smiled devilishly. I hit Jessicas face really hard with my palm.
   She instantly woke up. We made eye contact, her eyes closing slightly, becoming a harsh glare.

"MIA!" She yelled pissed.

I ran out of the room. Ducking my head slightly to miss the wrapping stuff. But still not making it obvious that it's there.

I laughed when I turned around seeing her on the floor with a clear layer of something on her forehead.

---ooo00ooo---

"You wouldn't wake up" I tried to defend my actions.

"Did you even try to wake me up before that?" Jess asked.

"No. But you have to admit it was genius." I stated with a smug look across my face.

"Ya. Those youtubers are great with their work."

I glared playfully and moved to get ready for school. I'm excited for today. We are learning something new, and I need a distraction.

---ooo00ooo---