The Stylist

MIA'S POV

I woke up, doing my everyday routine. I brushed my teeth, did my makeup, got dressed and did my hair. My outfit for today was simple, a Harry potter t-shirt, with a black cardigan. I also threw on a random pair of blue jeans and flats I found in my closet. I mean it's my job, I don't have to glam myself up to Effie Trinket level for it.

But, I never allow myself to leave the flat, without doing my hair and having it be 100 percent perfect.

I pulled my hair up into to two piggytail buns, and letting only a few strands out to make a messy bun look. 

---

Jessica and I left the flat, locking the door behind us. I felt good about today, remembering that instead of school, I am going to work. I already got my teachers to excuse the week, since if I don't do this, I will most likely get fired. Also I knew most of what we were learning in my classes. I've already got all the sewing methods down, I know how to do the hairstyles my peers are struggling to get down and I grew up with that sort of stuff, so whatever we are learning the next few days, I most likely know.

    I gave the address to Jessica, so she could get on Google maps, and guide us to my destination.

We pulled up to a flat, building. I got out of the maroon car, not bothering to notice anything around me. I took a step and my foot got stuck behid the curb, forcing my face to harshly meet the concrete, my feet were previously on. I grunted as pain surged through the majority of my face. I sat there for a minute or two contemplating on either getting up or giving up.

I frowned as I looked up. A hand was outstretched into my direction. I took the hand, gaining leverage from it, to help me stand again. I guess it's getting up

  Once on my feet, I thanked the guy. He was kinda cute, but not my cup of tea.
"Are you okay." The man asked me clearly not well at holding laughs in.

  "Yeah, I'm fine," I laughed.

I looked behind him, seeing many other people staring at me. I looked at the ground. Omg, they saw that whole scene, I realized.

We exchanged smiles before walking off, in the same direction.
  Once going into the direction of the room which was where I had to be at 9, I started to look creepy. I was following every step the man was making. He would constantly look back, thinking I was planning an attack, and it was honestly the funniest yet most embarrassing moment.

Every door that I passed, I would look at the number. I kept waiting to see a 460.

I found the door, but unfortunately, the dude that thought I was a murderer stood infront of it.

"Are you Tyler Oakley?" I soon asked from behind him.
  Supposedly, I scared him, since he fell to the floor holding his heart. We made eye contact for a good 3 minutes before he slowly glided up the wall, on his feet.

He coughed, trying to cover the fact he just almost died. It literally took everything inside and out to not laugh uncontrollably.

"Yes, that's me, and who are you"  the man asked me.

"Im Mia, I was told this is the address I'm suppose to be at for the hair stylist."

"Oh my god, thank the lord, I thought you were gonna murder me. You followed me through the whole  apartment building."Once he said apartment, I just realized he didn't have an accent, so he was probably from America.