248. Am I too much? (Zayn Malik) - FF

By kyrah_cool_girl

Fan Fiction

17 year old maria was not like any normal girl..she would always cry herself to sleep at night and lock up the doors. she would continuously skip classes to stay at home and cry in a corner. the sight of this lonely deranged girl was frightening. her clothes were always too big for her, she would barley brush her hair, and she never wore makeup. her face was pale an dull despite her skin colour. she was antisocial, and if you tried to socialise with her, well, good luck. she's rude, arrogant and could care less about anything and anyone. but hasn't been this way because of her own choice. it's because the her parents would bring her up. her mother was a prostitute. and was never home at nights. her dad was a druggie, he could care less about what happens to her. before they both died, they used to constantly yell at her and beat her for no reason. she was currently kicked out of her old school, because of her attendance an he was move to a different country, to live with her aunty, who has the same occupation has her motjer, but she was different from her mother, she was kind and loving, and only got the job for a reason. to take care of them both. what happens when Maria moves to london, a dark and dull city that suited the way she was on the inside. a new shcool, new home, new environment. nothing better than before. except this one person. he was different to every one in the school. he had some dark and mysterious vibe given off of him. that's what drew her to him. but she has no idea if his loath and distaste towards her. but she still keeps comming..

http://www.wattpad.com/story/11041764?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading