396. Fake Mate - W/TF

By fantasyloving

Werewolf/Teen Fiction

What if everything you knew was a lie? Nala Damson was told that mates were something chose by her parents. She had no say whatsoever in who her 'mate' was to be. Her father, Drew Damson, Alpha of the Silver Night pack needed to ensure the safety of his own from the neighboring pack; The Secret Strike pack. Although they were not very secretive. They were one of the most well known packs out there. Their son, and soon to be alpha, Kaine Moore, was set to be the mate for Nala. Of course he knew the truth, but he always just assumed that Nala was going to be his mate anyway. Nala hates him. For many reasons, but the biggest is that he treats others horribly and is a spoiled brat. So on her sixteen birthday, everything is ready for them to finally come together. Except for one thing. Nala has run away. She refuses to be mated to him against her will and while she tries to get as far as she can she accidentally stumbles into another territory. The Midnight Eclipse pack. When she meets the alpha will she find out what true mates are, or will Kaine suck her back into a false reality? Read to find out.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/18274550-fake-mate