278. Finding Mr. Charming - R/ChL

By FlyingNinjaa

Romance/Chick Lit

I lowered my gaze down and stared at the once gorgeous blue dress which was now smudged in grime and dirt. The sparkly silver hem of the dress was muddy too and sludge coated my fingers. This whole idea was stupid. It was stupid of me to dress like this, it was stupid of me to go to prom and most of all; it was stupid of me to actually think that Alan, the hot surfer, would take me there. 'Damn his sexy six pack. Damn his ridiculous good looks and damn his surf board.' I mentally cursed him and popped my knuckles, anger now replacing my earlier sadness. "From now on Giselle you are only going out with guys who surf porn. And nothing else." I mumbled quietly and dropped my head on the seat again. A soft hand gently touched my forehead and began running it in my hair in a soothing manner. Startled, I looked up and crawled away from this unknown entity. For some foreign reason, I felt at peace just because of her presence which terrified me even further. An old plumpy woman stood in front of me. Her blue eyes shining with sadness and unshed tears that matched her grey hair that peaked from under her hood. She was adorned in a glittering pale purple colored coat and had a look of affluence around her. "I-I,who are you?" I stumbled on my own words as I looked at her. "I am your very own Fairy Godmother!"She squealed, her sad expression morphing to one of mischief and glee quickly. "My,my what?" I quizzed again, thinking that maybe, just maybe, I heard this woman wrong. "Your Fairy Godmother!" She giggled again in a melodious tone. "I am here to prepare you for your very own Fairy-tale!" The woman before me added with another light titter that made me wonder if she was one of those crazy homeless women. What happens when a quiet, socially awkward book-nerd gets her shot at love? Not in the most obvious way of course!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/12237289-finding-mr-charming