376. the husband games (1D) - FF

By onedirectionmad2011

Fan Fiction

"you stupid bitch you almost got us killed" "did not and fyi I'M in charge here not you, me so shut the fuck up or I'll kill you like I killed callie and let me tell you this, I enjoyed it!!" Bing screamed. " you're going mad, bonkers, you're fucking deranged" allys usual calm voice changed into a mangled one. ella cut in with a tired and desperate voice"hows about you all shut the fuck up! or else me, rikki and casey are fucking out of here. we want to survive and you two screaming at eachother is bound to attract attention" Bing and ally huffed in frustration. then bing said "I'm sorry- your right, im going insane here. sorry alley I know callie ment a lot to you" sympathy etched her voice. "fuck you! I hope you get brutally slaughtered you pathetic phycopath" she then stormed off in a total different direction. a month, so much has happenend in a month. from chosen as a tribute to brutally slaughtering other girls and what was it for? a chance to marry a member of one direction. I don't need these girls, the girls need me and I WILL make it out alive, with or without them....

http://www.wattpad.com/story/17481545?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_story