252. Royal Incognito - Fa/O

By zarzoid

Fantasy/Other

Prince Ash Ravenstorm is brilliant, charming, and handsome. As one of the high leaders in the Azure Realm, he ensures the safety and holds responsibility to his people. Then there's the rebels who constantly attempt to take him down. Enter the other side of him: Cunning, Dangerous, Powerful, and Untouchable? Literally! The young prince is the bearer of one of the uncommon powers known, the ability to reverse matter. In the morning, he is a prince;at night, he takes the role of an assassin, mainly focused on dismantling the rising rebellion and chaos in his kingdom - A task which he must conceal from almost everyone, including the one he loves. Meet Princess Claudia Nightsong, the beautiful heir of the throne in the nearby realm. She is the person highly affected by Ash's odd objective. In the methods she knows best, she tries to uncover the secrets of Ash (in the most strange and humorous way possible) while dealing problems in the kingdom of her own. Will she succeed? Prince Ash struggles to conceal himself, will Claudia ever know what's he's up to? Or will he stay as the Royal Incognito?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/14081457-royal-incognito