233. The Alpha Female - Pa/W

By  2FOXY4U

Paranormal/Werewolf

Deep in the Supernatural Society, a rogue known as Lamentele is feared. Secretly a powerful Alpha, whose pack is scattered across the far corners of the earth,Lamentele would do anything for her pack, including making all necessary sacrifices for them. But, despite, being an Alpha, Lamentele is always wrongly underestimated. Strong, yet weak. Soulless, yet soulful. Events from the past haunt her, covering her soul in a layer of hatred. Lamentele is many things, and loyal is only one of them. When Lamentele is accepted into the Last Supernatural Academy in the world because she was expelled, she is forced into a competition in which she must fight to claim one of the Supernatural Princes’ hearts. Both the Vampire Prince and the Angel Prince are searching for their mate’s, but many are seeking to be their mates. Lamentele wants no part in this competition, but she stays for the sole reason of assisting one girl to claim her mate. But as the competition continues, it is unclear if Lamentele has ulterior motives for staying in the competition. With her life, and her heart, on the line, Lamentele is standing in the crossfire as her heart tries to convey the message of whether or not she has met her soul mate. With the two Princes waiting in the wings, Lamentele is forced to make the toughest decision of her life. Vampire or Angel. Who will she choose? Or will she reject? She may help others save their lives, but hers is hanging by a thread.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/9644530-the-alpha-female-editing