💞Part 1💞

Alexis Franco is 19 years old. Has very rich parents, has 2 brothers . And a bloody amount of pets.

"Wow I can't beleive I'm actually moving to San Diego California! Hopefully I will get to run into faze rug."
I see all the beautiful houses as we drive by. Last time we just had a 1 story home with 4 rooms. Now this is a huge improvement.
We pull up to this beautiful 2 story home. Home more like mansion! I get out of the car to explore the property and its absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see whats on the inside!! My mom opens one of the doors. "Is this real, oh my god"
"Haha yes Alexis this is real and it will be your home until you move out"
"Mom I don't think I will ever be  moving out."
Her mother chuckles as she goes back to the car to help my dad get the suitcases and boxes. My two brothers are just as excited as me. I mean who wouldnt when you get to live on a house like this?! I go back outside to help my family unload and another uhaul truck comes.

    Time skip

Its 7pm and I'm really tired. I lay down on a blow up mattress and fall asleep.
I wake up at 2 am really hungry. I get up and turn on the light while I grab my phone. I take atleast 10 minutes to find the damn kitchen. I just grab some cereal and eat it. I start scrolling down my notifications and see that faze rug uploaded so i click on the video and watch while im eating cereal.
  "So today is a pretty boring day so im going to drive around the neighborhood in the golf cart with bosley. Look guys I think we have more new neighbors" He points the camera to a house.

  HOLY SHIT NO WAYYUY. WAT THATS MY HOUSE NO FRICKINNWAY DUDE.

"Hey guys look who i just met."
"Wassup I'm Zak the new neighbor"

WAIT TBE FUK IS THIS MY BROTHER TOK WAT I CANT ANSBDUD DBDNDBD.

and thats when i faint...