21:《Missing》

Jeff P.O.V

Jeff:What do you mean you can't find her?!

Officer Nick:I'm sorry Jeffrey but we've looked everywhere in Tampa for her.

Jeff:You obviously didn't look everywhere since you didn't find her!That creep has her somewhere and we don't know where the hell that is!

Officer Nick:Jeffrey,please calm down,my men are not done looking for her yet and we are not going to rest until we find her.

He puts his hand on my shoulder reassuring me.

Nick and I have become close friends since I had "accidents" that got me locked up a few times.I was fortunate to get a kind prison warder like him.

He always made sure that no other police men who take advantage and was basically my wing man in jail.

Jeff:It's just hard,Nick.

Officer:Do we need to talk?

He asks concerned.

I nod and so we walk over into his office.

Officer Nick:Okay tell me what's up.

Jeff:It's just this is girl that went missing,Matt and I got us working together on the job and we became close friends you know.We became so used of each other and now this?It's been almost 3 months that we're working on our storyline and it's not gonna be the same if I go back to work without her.Matt is back in Cameron with Reby cause she is pregnant.The thought of knowing Lexi is out there with some creep,just scares me.I care about her Nick,I care about her more than I should.

•Unknown location•

I don't know where the hell I am,a hotel?a motel?a secret house?

All I know is I'm chained up in a small dark room with a tiny window and some food and water,which I have to pick with my mouth like a dog.

If I knew Tevin was mentally unstable like this I would have never agreed to be his girlfriend.

Speak of the devil.

Tevin walks into the room with a smile plastered on his face.

Tevin:Oh Lexi,that freak is making such a big attempt to find you.

He says showing me a post on Twitter and other social media.

It was a missing post for me.

Tevin:They actually think I'm gonna let you go just like that.

He laughs.

Lexi:Jeff is going to find me!I know he will!

He slaps me across my face.

Tevin:Don't ever mention that name when I'm here!

He says will anger written all over his face.

Lexi:You're a sick person Tevin!Jeff has never done anything to offend you!

Tevin:Oh yeh!Then what do you call kissing my girl?!

Lexi:First of I'm not you're girl anymore!Second I kissed Jeff!

I could see Tevin becoming more and more frustrated but I kept on annoying him.

Lexi:I have to say Jeff Hardy is one heck of a kisser,his lips were like-

Boom.

A PUNCH to my face.

I spit out blood.

But smile.

Tevin:Why the fuck are you smiling?!

An idea pops in my head.

Lexi:Just thinking about the beautiful necklace Jeff gave me.

Tevin:What necklace?!

Lexi:The one I'm wearing now.

Tevin:Piece of crap!

He said taking one piece of my chain as I had the other one with me.

He throw it out of the window.

Perfect.

Tevin:You're pathetic!You actually think Jeff Hardy could ever love someone like you?!For all I know he is probably getting comfort from that hot Harley Quin while he forgets all about you!

Lexi:I kn-

Tevin:You need to stop talking Lexi!Face the facts Hawkins!

He said teasing my cousin Curt Hawkins.

Tevin:Jeff never loved you and he never will,you creep.You're just as pathetic as him.

He pushes my head aside and walks away from me.

I am a strong person physically but mentally not so much.

Sure I could help other people with their problems but I could never do the same for myself.

All I can do is pray someone finds the other half of my chain.

That's my only ticket our of here

That chain,someone has to find
it.

Jeff P.O.V

I had just finished talking to Nick and he said that they're not going to stop searching for Lexi.

And me?

I just hope she is okay.

I was walking to my car when I feel someone tap me.

I turn around and see a man probably middle age holding a trolley bag in one hand and phone in the other hand.

He looks like his been crying,he eyes were red and puffy and looked like he hasn't slept.

Michael:Jeff Hardy?

Jeff:Yes that's me.

Michael:Thank the heavens.

He says looking a bit up lifted.

I just stood in confusion.

Michael:Please,I'm here to help you look for my babygirl.I lost her mum and now I can't loose her too.