Chapter 34

Y/N, Hazelia, and Pegasus reached in front of the hall's door at the same time.

" Whoa, Pegs. You look like a bride. Are you getting married?" Hazelia joked while Pegasus glared at her and Y/N laughed.

" I'm wearing classic. Okay? At least I don't look like a glittery girl," Pegasus shot back.

" Hey, guys. Stop it. We should celebrate each other... hear me?" Y/N said.

The two girls nodded.

" By the way... I like your dress. And I'm sure Jack likes it too. Don't ya think, Lys?" Pegasus asked.

" Oh, definitely." Hazelia replied with a mischievous glint in her eyes as she smirked... she looked like a female version of Jack Frost herself except her hair and eyes.

" Oh, right. After a fight now you're teaming up and I'm the victim now... And you look totaaaaaaally like Jack right now, Hazel." Y/N replied sarcastically as she tried to force down her blush.

" I've looked at his face for years so it's not hard to pick up some of his styles," Hazelia said.

She and Pegasus giggled and opened the large doors.

Y/N chuckled at the two girls, they could fight and right the second be good as nothing had happened.

When they walked in the halls, everyone turned to them and gasped... especially when they saw Y/N.

Her dress swayed perfectly and her long hair was beautiful... she looked enchanting.

The three girls went to their group of friends.

" Wow," was all they could come out with to say.

" Chill, guys. I know we're super gorgeous, but please," Hazelia said suddenly.

They all laughed before walking off to the guardians.

" Oh, wait! I want to take a picture of us all!" Y/N exclaimed. She snapped her fingers and a camera set with the stand appeared. " Who's volunteering to be the camera man?" she added.

Everyone except for her turned to Hazelia.

Hazelia rolled her eyes playfully and took the camera and the stand.

" But I prefer to be called professional photographer." she said before stepping a few feet from them and placed the stand in front of her. She squinted down and adjusted the camera. " Right. Everyone at your places!" she exclaimed and directed all of them to stand, squat or sit down on the ground. " North, you're the big guy so you stand in the middle at the back line. Manny, in front of North. Bunny beside Sandy, Mother nature beside Manny... wait no, Evelyn and Pegs beside Manny. Mother Nature beside North. Punz, Merida, Hiccup... you three squat in the middle in front of everyone...." and the list continued until she came to the last two person and smiled. " Y/N and Jack. You both sit in front of everyone else. Leave a space between you both. Right, everybody say "Alive"!" Hazelia clicked the small button on top of the camera as everyone exclaimed cheerfully what she asked them to.

The camera timer went off and she ran to the space between Y/N and Jack and sat down before slinging both her arms around them. After the camera flashed she stood up and walked towards it before grabbing it from the stand and a glossed picture of them was printed out of it. She took the picture and observed it.

" Now look at that." she said and handed it to Y/N. Jack peeked over Y/N's shoulder to see the picture.

" I like it." Y/N said.

" Now let's us all begin the ceremony," the Queen of Hearts suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

" Mom! Where'd you go?" Y/N asked.