Chapter 1: Me

I'm in my bed, watching Pretty Little Liars with a bag of crisps in one hand and a Coke in the other.
The phone rings. It's Albert, my boyfriend. I've known Albert since I was 12 years old but he told me he loved me for the first time when I was 13.
«Hi» I say.
«Hey, Honey. How are you?» He asks me.
«I'm okay. Just watching PLL» I reply bored.
«Okay. Sorry for disturbing. Have fun».
Albert calls me every hour, just to know how I am. In case I'm hanging out with a boy... or even a girl. I've told him a thousand times I'm not lesbian but he won't listen.
I continue watching the episode. I love PLL, I love TV-Series but I don't like Teen Wolf very much. It is nice, I do watch it, but I don't exactly appreciate it like some of my other friends do.

When the episode finishes, I decide to have a shower, tomorrow will be the first day of school and I need to look presentable, at least.
I love it when the hot water touches my skin, it's a cool sensation. No one really thinks about it, but I do. I'm weird, I know. I always taste the feelings, be careful of the touch of something, like Alberts kisses. The Paradise in one touch.
I love having showers because that's when I think. I love to think. Think about happy moments spent with Albert, or the ones where my teachers were proud of my grades. 
The phones rings again.
"Dammit Albert" I think, but as I clean the glass to see who it is, I find out it's mom.
«Sh*t» I cry.
Mom will kill me if I don't answer her texts or calls.
I quickly get out of the shower and dry my hands.
«Mom» I call exhausted.
«Hey, Hun. I just wanted to tell you that you have to get Isabel from her friends' party.».
«Sure» I reply «Okay, bye».
«Bye. Love you».
«Me too».
I check the time thinking I still have some to get dressed.
It's 8.15 and the party is already finished.
«Sh*t!» I exclaim.
I have NO time. No time at all. I dry myself quickly and grab the first clothes I find in my drawer, get my phone and run to the door with the keys.
I literally RUN to the park a few blocks away, people watching me as if I'm mad.
"Yeah, right. Because in this area I'm the one that's supposed to be crazy... right".
The area in which I live isn't a very popular one. It's where all the old people live. Only rarely you find a young couple with kids. Luckily we found one, but their kids are stupid and selfish.
One is called Siria, the oldest. She's 16 years old and walks like a goddess. Not that she doesn't act like one.
The youngest, Johnson (called John), which is 12 years old, is a better person that his sister, but still sounds  stupid at times. We've traveled to lots of places with them simply because our parents have fun together.
I arrive at the park and see only Isabel with Anne and her parents.
«Sorry for being late» I say.
«No problem, Stephanie» The father replies happily.
I get my sisters' hand and, after saying goodbye to Annes' family, walk her home.
«Mom told me at the last minute that I had to pick you up... geez» I explain.
«It's okay. It was a nice party» She tells me.
«What did you do?» I ask her curiously.
«Just chatted to tell the truth» She says «But about funny and weird things».
«Like?» I ask urgently.
«Nothing. My stuff»." She simply answers.
«Excuse me? I'm your sister!» I exclaim pretending to be angry.
We both start laughing. I love my sister.
«Ready for the first day of Middle School?» I ask her.
«Yep. I can't wait» She answers truthfully, «You?».
«I'm dead happy. New friends. New school. New things. New everything. You know how I love to change» I tell.
«Yeah, I do» Reminds me Isy.
We get home and find mom on the phone and dad sleeping already. Dad works even during the summer and he's a politician as well. So when he's at home he sleeps. Me and Isy never have the time to speak to him, and that's sad.
«You should go to sleep» Mom warns Isy.
Not me.
That's the good thing: mom gave up with me, she let's me go to sleep whenever I want.
I brush my teeth, comb my hair and put my pigiama on.
I go on my bed in our room (me and Isy have our room in the attic) and go on Instagram. After checking my friends posts and accounts, I change to Snapchat, were I check all my friends snaps, then go to Twitter, were I write some tweets. For last I go on WhatsApp and find my friend Celia online. I decide to talk to her since it's been a long time.
Me: hi
C: hi
Me: how are you?
C: fine thx
      U?
Me: im okay
         Ready 4 tomrw?
C: definitely
      U?
Me: yepppp cant wait
C: haha
Me: wtf lol
C: Ste i need 2 go. Dinner. Bye.
Me: okay bye
Celia is the typical Tumblr girl that all the boys want. She's really funny and kind, not like Billie. They're best friends and they'll both go to the same High School.
Billie has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her face isn't the best one I've seen but her body probably is. I've never been such a great friend with her and I'm okay with that.
She stays with Celia only because she's famous amongst the older teenagers. They've both tried to smoke once in class three and, honestly, I wasn't so surprised when I found out weeks later. For a period they took Serena with them just because she has a perfect body and is really grown up in everything.
I turn my phone off and try to go to sleep, imagining how the next day would be.