Forever With Me

"Hey" I heard an all familiar voice call out. "Sup" I yelled out and ran towards the little black car parked outside the target down the road from my house.

"You wanna come for a drive?" "Nah I'm already 10 minutes late and mum has to go out" I replied. "That's too bad. You still coming to my concert this weekend?" He asked, trying not to sound too hopeful. "Yes of course" I said laughing. "Okay see ya tomorrow" he said and started his car up. "Oh and Kellin" I yelled out. "Yeah?" "It's not just your concert". "whatever" he laughed and drove off.

I walked home as fast as I could before mum could call me for the 10th time to ask where I was. She worries way too much for her own good. I stood at the front door and braced myself for the screaming match ahead, then opened the door. "Where were you I called you 10 times!" She yelled as I walked into the kitchen. "Hello to you too mum" i said, grabbing an apple from the fridge. "You are so lucky that I have to go to a meeting now but we will continue this when I get home" and with that she grabbed her handbag and left for work. She worked at the bank and was at work pretty much everyday. To be honest I didn't really mind as we didn't have the best relationship and the less we saw of each other, the better.

I went upstairs to my room, the only place I could really relax. I grabbed my phone and opened up Instagram. Kellin had again posted another selfie. I swear that's all he ever does. The caption said "off to practice for this weekend". he and his band Sleeping With Sirens were playing at a festival in the city and of course me, being one of his closest friends, was going for support. Not that they need it. I'm surprised they haven't been signed yet. I don't tell Kellin that though or he'll get a big head.