Chapter 6

(Kellins POV)

Finally it was Saturday. I changed into a black t shirt and jeans and headed towards my car. I had to drive to Skylas house to pick her up and then drive to the city to meet up with the guys so we could rehearse before the show. As I was driving to Skylas, I got a nervous feeling in my stomach. I always felt like this when I saw her lately and it was driving me insane.

I parked outside her house where I saw her sitting on the steps. She came running over as I got out of the car. "Took you long enough. you told me 8:00 it's 8:15" she laughed. "Sorry I slept in" "its all good" she said and got in the car. It takes about half an hour to get to the city from where we live. We talked about random shit and tried to see who could come up with the worst joke. we were laughing too hard to figure out who won. I couldn't help but notice how the sun made all the colours stand out in her hair. No Kellin stop you can't keep thinking like this. She'll never feel the same way.

We soon got to the venue and saw everyone over at jesses car. Skyla and Danielle went over to the VIP section where all the friends and family of the bands playing went to watch the show, while the guys and I went backstage to go and rehearse. We were only playing a couple of songs before all the other bands went on so it didn't take long.

Finally, it was time to perform. We went on stage and the crowd cheered. I'm pretty sure only half of them knew who we were but I didn't mind. We first played You Kill Me (in a good way) and then James Dean And Audrey Hepburn. I felt kinda weird singing it cuz I wrote it about Skyla and she was right there. I could see her singing along and laughing with Danielle. she was so perfect.

When we got off stage, a guy in a suit came over to us. "Hey guys I'm Jack Stevens, I'm in charge of Pierce The Veils tour" he said. "hey we're sleeping with sirens, although you probably already know that" Justin said, standing next to me. "I was wondering, and I know this is sudden, but do you guys wanna go on the tour with them? I think you guys will get on great". We were shocked. Someone wanted us to go on tour with Pierce The Veil?! "Um sure! Do you think they'll mind" I said, "nah they saw one of your videos on YouTube and thought you were awesome. here's my card, I'll call you later in the week" he said as he gave me his card and walked off.

Skyla and Danielle came over to us. "Guys guess what? we're going on tour with Pierce The Veil!" We all said together. "Oh my god really?! Congrats" Skyla said and hugged me. Just her touch made me want to tell her how I feel about her, but I kept it in. I needed to tell her how I feel though. And soon.