Chapter 14

(Kellins POV)

After we talked about the tour, we went and rehearsed for the show. we had to make sure all the instruments were tuned and ready so that it sounded alright during the show. after that we went back to the bus to rest up before the show.

I saw Skyla laying on her bunk and jumped up onto it. I lay down next to her and wrapped her into a bear hug.

"You're meant to be resting" she said and got up to leave.

"No I can only rest if I'm cuddling you" I whined and pulled her back.

"Fine I'll stay" she laughed and snuggled into me.

Soon we were woken up by jack yelling at me.

"Hey, you two love birds need to get up. the show starts in 20 minutes"

I reluctantly got up and followed Skyla as she jumped down from the bunk.

We saw the guys at the side of the stage so we ran over to them.

"Are you ready?" Gabe asked me.

"Yeah let's get out there" I said as we ran out on stage.

Everyone was cheering and it felt so good to preform again. I saw Skyla and Danielle in the wings and Skyla gave me a wink which gave me an extra boost of confidence.

After we had done our songs, pierce the veil went on and did the rest of the show. Skyla and I just stood there and watched the show because I knew she had wanted nothing more than to see them live.

(Skylas POV)

Sleeping with Sirens did an amazing job. when they came off stage, Kellin cuddled me while we watched the rest of the show. it was a dream come true watching pierce the veil live. I knew Kellin had wanted to see them live too so it was even better having him with me.

When we got back to the bus, I had a shower and got changed into my track pants and singlet. one of the plus sides to dating Kellin was that he had seen me at my best and my worst. I was so tired that after saying goodnight to everyone, I got into bed and went straight to sleep.

before I completely dozed off, I felt Kellin kiss me on my forehead. He was actually the cutest guy ever. I couldn't believe he was actually mine.

(Kellins POV)

When I walked out of the bunk area, everyone was heading over to pierce the veils bus to go have drinks. I decided to pass as I felt kinda tired and I didn't want a massive hangover in the morning. Vic came in and sat next to me.

"Why aren't you with the others?" I asked.

"I don't know wasn't really feeling it. where's Skyla?"

"Sleeping"

"I can tell you two love each other. it's kinda sweet actually. I hope I find someone like that".

"Well we've been friends for about 4 years so we kinda know everything about each other". I said. we talked for a while about random shit and then vic had to leave. something about mike trying to light people on fire.

I checked the time. 2am. I should probably get some sleep since we had a couple more shows to do tomorrow. I walked into the bunk area and passed out in a random bunk. wow I must be tired. We were in for a long 3 months.

(A/N sorry about the short chapter. it's just a filler. the next one will be longer)