Chapter 8

(kellins POV)

"What's wrong" she asked. I had to tell her how I felt I couldn't hold it in any longer. but not here. "Come with me, I need to tell you something" I said, sounding more serious than I wanted to and started walking, hoping she would follow. I sat down at a picnic table and waited. soon enough she saw me and sat down next to me. "Kellin what's going on", she sounded worried. "look I'm just, well, what I'm trying to say is, um - "

"just spit it out you're scaring me!" she yelled and then it all just came out like word vomit. "Look I like you, as in more than just friends and I've felt like this for a while but I didn't want to tell you cuz you don't feel the same I know it and - " she started laughing. shit. that's what I wanted to avoid. I've fucked it all up.

(Skylas POV)

I couldn't help but laugh which I know seems horrible but I just couldn't believe it. after Kellin told me what I had dreamed of him saying for so long, thought I was imagining it. he looked upset. "I knew it. I knew you didn't feel the same way" he said and walked off. "No Kellin wait!" I yelled out but he didn't hear me. I ran after him but he got in his car and left. one of our other friends, Gabe, came over to me. "do you want me to drive you home?" he asked. I nodded, a tear falling down my face. I got in the car and he drove me home. Gabe turned to me, "did Kellin tell you he likes you?". I looked up "yeah. how did you know?" "he told me before the show. I've never seen him like that before". "Gabe" I said. "Yeah?", "tell him that I like him too and I never meant to hurt his feelings". "Okay" he said as I got out. he drove off and I went inside. Mum wasn't home yet. thank god I cannot deal with her right now. I ran up to my room and started crying. I've ruined any chance I had of being with him. He hates me. I went into my makeup bag and found the one thing that made me happiest. the small metal blade that knew my deepest darkest secrets. I knew I would regret it after but I didn't care anymore.