Chapter 25

(Kellins POV)

"How much longer?" Justin asked me.

"Dude you asked me that 5 minutes ago" I sighed.

Danielle had gone into labour and we'd been waiting in the hospital for 3 hours now. Danielle's mum and Skyla were in the room with her and Skyla said she would come out and tell us when we could go in.

"It's been 3 hours. How long does it take to have a baby" Gabe sighed. We all just looked at him.

"What?" he asked shrugging his shoulders.

--- 1 hour later ---

"You can come in now!" Skyla yelled from the doorway. Justin had already gone in 10 minutes before us so he could meet the baby first. We all raced in, trying to see the baby first. I got there first and went over to Danielle who was holding the little boy in her arms.

"What's his name?" I asked her.

"Sebastian" she said handing him over to me.

I didn't really know how to hold a baby so Justin had to show me.

"Since when were you such an expert with babies?" Jack asked Justin.

"I don't know, just came naturally I guess" he answered, still staring at his son.

"Hey Sebastian, I'm your uncle Kellin. I'll be your favourite uncle obviously" I said as he smiled at me.

"Oh my god he smiled at me!" I said excitedly.

"That doesn't mean you're his favourite" Jesse said.

"Yeah it does" I argued.

"Okay guys stop fighting over my baby" Danielle laughed as I handed Sebastian back to her.

(Skylas POV)

After about half an hour of cuddling Sebastian, we were told we had to leave so Danielle could rest. Everyone got in their cars and drove home. I checked the time on my phone. wow 7:30pm already? I thought to myself as we were pulling in.

After I'd had a shower and gotten into my pyjamas, I sat on our bed with Kellin.

"I love you Sky" he said after a while.

"I love you too Kell" I replied kissing him. He kissed me back passionately and soon we were taking eachothers clothes off. After an hour or so we fell asleep.