A'nya Taylor

Hey y'all😁. My name is A'nya Taylor but everyone calls me Nya. I'm 23 years old at the moment and I'm an actress. I also sing, dance, and make music (perform) but acting is my main interest. I do broadway but I also do different tv drama shows. I enjoy my occupation cause this is my dream job🙂.

I'm hella single and lonely (boy wise). I only got my friend named Janae. I met her at Walmart😂😂(don't ask). She's in a relationship and they're going on 3 years soon. They're literally the cutest couple and I'm so jealous of them lol😂. Her boyfriend is actually an actor. I've seen some of his work and it's pretty good.

I don't really remember my past like that because of a car accident I was in. It was really bad and I was actually on life support for some time. God stayed by my side and he wasn't ready for me to reunite with the angels yet so that's why I'm here today. My memory is still kinda shook but I'm very thankful for everything.

I'm very positive but I also have my moments. One minute I'll be hyper and fun but then the next moment, I would be crying and thinking about how lonely I am. I'm soooooooo ready for a relationship! Your girl is getting tired of this single shit. Even though I say it doesn't bother me...trust me, it does.