Best Friend Reunion?

JANAE'S POV

Keith finally stops hugging Nya. It seems like they were hugging for like 10 minutes to be honest😂. "Nya!!! You don't remember me??!!" Keith yells excitedly. Nya looks so confused. "Yo Keith, you don't even have to yell, your voice is already buff enough." Elijah says making everyone else laugh. "Shut up! No but for real Nya...you don't remember me?" Keith asks again. This time, Keith looks so upset. It's funny to see how fast his emotions can change. "Umm...I really don't...you're gonna have to tell me a lot about you...you do seem hella familiar though." Nya says. "Ok then, follow me." Keith says. "Use protection guys!!!!" I yell as they both get up. Nya just gives me a death glare😂.

NYA'S POV

I have a feeling that I know Keith for sure, it's just too crazy. Only if my memory wasn't still so shook then I would probably remember him. I followed him as he took me outside.

"Ok so listen. We went to the same college, USC and we were best friends until we went our separate ways. I tried texting you and stuff but I think you got a new number." Keith says. "I still don't remember😂you got a picture?" I ask. I really want to remember him because I need more friends and plus, he looks so good😍😭. "Yes! I do, just hold on." Keith says as he pulls out his phone. A few seconds later, Keith pulls out a picture of me and him. I don't know what happened, but something just clicked in my mind.

"Keithy?????" I say shocked. "Yes! And you're Ny Ny!!!" Keith says jumping up and down. "Oh my gosh, it's you Keith!" I say laughing. "Yeah it's me and it's you!!!" Keith says back. We sound like little kids right now😂. "Wait, how didn't you remember me? I was your best friend." Keith asks. "Car accident, lost most of my memory." I say. "Damn yo...wow this is just crazy...God is good though." Keith says, still not believing the situation we're in. "I know right, we need to catch up though cause I still don't completely remember you but I remember you enough." I say. "Not a problem at all for me, you single though right?" Keith asks with a smirk on his face. "Go ahead somewhere with all of that😂I'm hella single. I know you probably dragging on these hoes." I say jokingly. Keith just laughs and shakes his head. "We should head back inside. I don't want them to start thinking that we actually did something." I say to Keith. "True, let's go." Keith says as he grabs my hand. At this point, I'm blushing hella hard but I'm glad no one can see it cause of my brown skin and cause of how dark it was inside the party. Once we finally get to the table, they all start staring at us.

"Did y'all use protection like how I told y'all to?" Janae asks. "We didn't even do anything so shut up!" I say. When I said that, all of the guys yelled "oooooh"😂. "You lucky we at this nice ass party." Janae says. I just laugh in response. A few moments later, "Poison" starts to play. Everyone else at the table just gets up out of nowhere to go to the dance floor. "Come on Nya! I know you can dance." Keith says smiling as he held out his hand for me to take." "Whatever😂." I say jokingly as I take his hand.

It was so awkward when we was dancing cause Keith kept on stepping on my feet😂. I look over at Janae and Algee and they're grinding on each other😂. Keith looked over to what I was looking at and he cleared his throat so he could get my attention. "Oh yeah I'm sorry, it's just that their the cutest couple." I say. "There you go with that sorry shit. But do you wanna try?" Keith asks. "Try what?" I was lost😂😂. What they're doing!" Keith semi-yells. "Uh sure I guess." I say shyly. Keith turns me around and before we could do anything, we both bust out laughing. "Never mind we can't do this, we're too damn childish." Keith says. I agree with him. The song finally ends and everyone except for me, Keith, and a few random others leave the dance floor. For the rest of the party, Keith and I just have fun like how "we use to", according to Keith.