"Brittany"?

NYA'S POV

After Algee hung up, Keith got up to stretch. The movie was now over and it was around 10:00 p.m. It was getting late and I was hungry since we didn't eat dinner. "Imma order some Chinese, what do you want?" I ask Keith. "Whatever you're getting." Keith said. His phone started to ring and when he looked to see who was calling, he groaned in annoyance. "What's wrong? Is everything ok?" Keith looked very irritated now. "I'll be right back." He said as he unlocked the door and walked out. I wonder who called him. Imma just order this Chinese real quick cause I'm starving😭.

Eventually, Keith came back in. I didn't get to hear anything he said cause he was talking very low. "Sorry about that." Said Keith. "Oh no it's fine...who was it?" I asked. "Some girl." Keith mumbled. My facial expression changed so fast, what the hell??!! What girl? "Ok, um what's her name?" I really wanted to know who this girl was cause if she giving Keith some problems then I can confront her the "nice" way🙂 (if you know what I mean). "You knew her. It's not like you would remember her cause you don't remember anything." Keith said as he sat back down next to me. "Keith, yes I lost most of my memory but you don't have to start acting like that. I'm sorry if I barely remember these things but you never know, I could remember her! Now what's her name??" I ask Keith, raising my voice a little.

"Her name is Brittany. I bet you don't remember her." Keith said. "And yup you're correct, I don't remember her but that doesn't mean anything. What did she do?" Keith seemed hesitant to answer my question. "Well we went to college with her and...you know me and her...kinda went out a few times...boyfriend girlfriend type shit but nothing that special...we been on and off but I just told her that we should just be friends. Ever since then, she's been calling me like every day saying that she misses me and she wants me back...sometimes she comes to my house to tease me. She's just, idk." "Do you answer all those calls? Do you answer the door when she comes over?" I ask him. If she gets on his nerves, then shouldn't he ignore her or something?

"Yes I do cause what if it's an emergency? She was my first love and I care about her." Said Keith. "Phone calls are kinda different but if she coming to your house tryna tease you and shit, then don't answer the door! I know you can tell when it's an emergency or not too." I say. He just said ok and rolled his eyes. "Do you have a picture of Brittany?" I ask. I was getting a little curious. Keith doesn't say anything but he pulls out his phone and shows me this.

I just nodded my head cause I didn't have anything to say

I just nodded my head cause I didn't have anything to say. She was very pretty but I don't remember her. Maybe if I met her in person I would remember her. "You not gonna say anything? She's sexy asf yo...she annoying as hell but she's my one and only." Keith said. "Oh." I replied. Idk if I'm being crazy but I think I'm just a tad bit jealous.

The Chinese food finally came and Keith and I ate. We was silent the whole time. Now it was around 11:00 p.m and it was time for Keith to go. "Nya, is it ok if I stay the night? It's pretty late and I don't feel like driving all the way home." Keith asked. It caught me a little bit off guard. "Um yeah sure, let me get the guest room together real quick." "No, you don't have to...we can both sleep in your bed." Keith said. At this point, I just said ok and got some new sheets and everything for my bed. Now I was very nervous.