Hang Out | Part 1

NYA'S POV

Before the night was over, Keith and I got each other's numbers. I was so happy that I finally remembered him. He told me that he wanted to hang out with me as soon as possible so today, he's going to come over around 3:00. Right now is 2:00 so I start to get ready. I take care of my hygiene and I do my hair. No make up needed at the moment cause I seriously don't feel like it😂. I put on some comfortable, chill type clothes. I don't know why I'm so excited to see him again...maybe because he's an old friend that I'm finally reuniting with, I don't know 🤷🏾‍♀️.

As I tried to find a song to play through my loud ass speakers, I heard the doorbell ring. I open the door and I see Keith, looking highkey snackish😍😍.

 I open the door and I see Keith, looking highkey snackish😍😍

"Hey Nya." Keith says while smiling. "Hey, come in." I say back. Oh gosh my heart is pounding...this is so weird for me. "Damn, you got a nice house." Keith says as he looks around my house. "Thanks." I say. "So, do you remember me?" Keith asks. "Yes I do but of course I forgot some things about you so it'll probably take some time for me to catch up." I say back reassuringly. "Oh ok cool." Keith says. We sit in awkward silence and it's starting to kill me. "Ok, this not what we about to do here. When we use to hang out we use to be lit asf. Do you remember our song?" Keith asks. "Umm...no but I probably have it. What song is it?" I say in a confused tone. "Candy Girl!!!!" Keith says excitedly. I start laughing at how crazy he looked and I told him that I have the song. I hook it up to my loud ass speakers and I start to play the song. "Damn them speakers loud as hell! I like them though!" Keith yells. "Thanks!" I yell back.

We had the song on repeat, just dancing and goofing off with each other. As the song ended for like the 50th time, Keith picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso as I laid my head in the crook of his neck. He held me tight and he started to whisper in my ear. "I missed you so much Nya. I didn't know what happened to you, I was scared. We should've never faded. It's actually my fault cause I wasn't putting enough effort into seeing you everyday. I'm sorry best friend." His voice was so deep and was just killing me😍🤤. Right before I could respond, I see Janae and she started banging on the screen door. Keith got so scared, he almost dropped me😭. I quickly had to mentally prepare myself before I opened the door. Once I finally opened it, Janae starts screaming. "I SAW YALL!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO CUTE GUYS!" Keith just shakes his head as he sits down on my couch. "Girl shut up! But what's wrong?" I ask. "Look at this." Janae says. She shows me and my eyes go wide as my jaw dropped.