Crazy Situations

KEITH'S POV

I just got home from Nya's house and I actually kinda miss her right now. Brittany isn't here yet which is good cause I'm not ready for it at all. I should take Nya's advice on the situation but I don't want her to end up killing people I care about. When Brittany comes, she usually acts all flirty and weird and it's very annoying...but she fine as hell at the same time. Maybe that's why I always let her get away with whatever. It's a crazy situation.

When I was about to wash my face, my doorbell rings. I know it's Brittany and I'm actually not in the mood at the moment for her shenanigans. I open the door and I see Nya there. Her eyes went wide when she saw my bare chest. She probably liked what she saw😏. "Hey Keith...sorry I bothered you but you left your sunglasses over my house." "Oh thanks Nya...you want any water or something?" "Sure, thanks." "Ok wait right here." I jog to my kitchen to get her a water bottle. I didn't tell her to come in because she can't be here for long. I don't want her running into Brittany cause it's about time she gets here. I finally gave Nya the bottle of water but right when I was about to tell her she should leave, Brittany was getting out of her car.

I went into panic mode and I didn't know what to do since Brittany already saw Nya at my door. This is bad. "Nya!! Um...hey uh what brings you here?" I say out loud, nervously. "What are you talking about?" Nya asked in a confused tone. "Brittany is here!" I whispered. Nya turned around and saw Brittany standing there, taking pictures of us. "Omg Keith💀I bet she's gonna post them pictures or something...I'm leaving bye." Nya said as she ran off to her car. Brittany needs to stop.

Brittany finally walks up to my doorstep and she starts to smirk. "You know I never liked that bitch...she's so annoying and always in the way of shit." Brittany says. "She's not a bitch. Stop calling her that and stop trying to ruin our friendship." I say. Brittany rolls her eyes and walks right into my house. She has no respect at all. "You wanna make a deal?" Brittany asks. "Deal for what?" Wtf is this girl talking about💀. "If you give me like...$150k or something, I'll delete everything I have. If you don't want to accept this, then I see how it is. I guess you and Nya will be exposed." Brittany says. This girl is wild asf yo. "What you need $150k for?? I'm not giving you shit!!" I yell. "Oh okay then. That's all I wanted from you for today. I love you Keith, you know that right?" Brittany says as her tone changes. "Yeah sure ok." I say rolling my eyes.

"No but seriously, I love you so much. I'm always there for you and most of the time you're there for me." Says Brittany as she starts to rub my bare chest. "Ok and?" Brittany immediately gets mad and storms out. I know what gets her mad by now and I wanted her out my house asap. She's just so damn annoying😒. I'm glad she finally left but I feel bad for Nya that she has to go through this craziness...maybe I should make it up to her somehow...🤷🏾‍♂️.

Sorry this chapter lowkey sucked 😬😬