Arc 1: Fairy Tail: Chapter 2: Fairytail

Sorry for not updating for a long time! I have WiFi crises a lot of them. Did you guys like the last chapter? Well here's the next. Nothing exciting in this chapter. (Except the Fairy Tail vibes... I think...) It's a bit funny. I think. BTW. JERZA BEATS  CAKEZA!!!

___________________________________________

[8:05 AM]

The Fullbusters got off of their train and looked around. There was no one there. Storm was confused. Wasn't Magnolia a bustling city? Where were all the people? He looked up at his father. Gray was smiling saying, "Wait for it.... One. Two. And thr–"

"Oi! It's Juvia and Ice Princess, "shouted a voice. Storm looked toward the person who said that. The man was tall and muscled, he was well toned like Gray, but more so because of Gray's lack of action. He had pink hair and a grin so wide it would make you fall in love with it the instant you saw it. Gray however had a comical red anime tick mark on his forehead, "THAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU SAY TO ME AFTER SEEING ME AFTER SIXTEEN YEARS!!!"

"Yeah," the man shouted out loud he pointed at them saying, "Can't believe you, Ice Prick. You transferred your stripping habit to your kids too? HAHAHA!!!"

Gray and Storm looked at themselves. Their eyes popped out of their sockets,"WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!!!"

The pink haired man continued laughing. Gray grinned devilishly with an evil glint in his eyes,"Look Natsu," he said pointing at the train,"It's a train~"

Natsu looked at the train," Yeah so what?"

Gray smirked,"Let me buy you a ticket right now."

Natsu stopped laughing, his face turned green, fell to the ground and went on about how evil Gray is and if Gray and the train are siblings. "That's what you get for a stupid greeting, Ash for Brains."

Natsu sombered up quickly,"What was that, Ice Princess?"

"You heard me, Flame Brain!"

The two men bashed their heads quite literally and started their face off.

"Popsicle Princess!"
"Fiery Mouth Breather!"
"Droopy Eyes!"
"Squinty Eyes!"

Storm, Rin, Sylvia, a woman with blonde hair and a boy with blonde hair all sweat dropped at the sight while Juvia and a girl with pink hair cheered them on. Juvia was shouting,"Gray-sama will win!!!"

 Juvia was shouting,"Gray-sama will win!!!"

She spun around with hearts in her eyes. The pink haired girl on the other hand was shouting, "Go Dad! YOU CAN BEAT HIM!!!"

Storm looked at the boy and said,"Hi, I'm Storm. Storm Fullbuster."
The boy smiled saying,"I'm Nash. Nash Dragneel."

"