Filler #1: Sleepover

Filler guys! It's my first time writing one. So I hope you'll like it!
______________________________________________________

There was almost silence in the guild. There was just the occasional banter.

That's when the doors burst open.

"Sylvia! Rin!"

Rosemary ran to the twins,"My mom said I could stay over so I could get to know you better! Great, right?"

Sylvia nodded just as eagerly as Rosemary spoke. Both girls squealed grabbing their hands, jumping up and down.

Rin on the other hand spit out the iced tea he had been drinking. His face was red. He could see the Magnolia Gazette's headline for tomorrow.

RIN FULLBUSTER, AGE 14 , DIED FROM EXCESS BLUSHING read more on page 14

"Oh," added Rosemary,"It's going to be at your guys place. I kinda think that mom actually wants me to help you unpack, though. But we're still going to have so much fun!!!"

Sylvia smiled,"Sylvia is happy for both things! Thank you, Rose-chan!"

Rin's blush reddened. He could see the headlines tomorrow.

RIN FULLBUSTER, AGE 14, DIED FROM EXCESS BLUSHING WHILE UNPACKING

"RIN!!! YOUR CLOTHES," shouted Luna from the other side of the guild. A few eyes looked at him. His face heated up even more realizing Rosemary's was one them.

........Rin wouldn't survive till the next day.

~~~~~{Five Minutes Before the Sleepover}~~~~~

Rin was pacing around. His twin on the other hand was jumping up and down in excitement.

DING!!! DONG!!! DINGGY!!! DINGGY!!! DING!!! DONG!!!

Rin stopped for a minute. They were here. She was here.

Juvia went ahead and opened the door.

Rosemary was standing there alone, in her pajamas with a sleeping bag and another bag.

"Come on in Rosemary,"said Juvia with a smile.

Rosemary came in with a smile. She bowed down saying,"Thank you Mrs. Fullbuster. Please take care of me!"

They all played around for a while and Rosemary helped them unpack.

Juvia came into the twins' room with an apologetic smile,"Sorry, children. Juvia has to go on a quick grocery shopping trip. Juvia called Levy to send one of her kids to take care of you guys while she is gone. And Rin.... BEHAVE!!!"

Rosemary turned to them. Rin's face was a cherry red. And Sylvia giggled.

"What did Aunt Juvia mean for Rin to behave?"

"N-Nothing it is!!! I mean it is nothi—", tried Rin....only for his twin to cover his mouth.

Sylvia answered,"Long story short.... Rin blew up our old house when Mother and Father went on a date making big brother Storm babysit."

Juvia left. A few minutes later the doorbell rang.

"I hope it's Mackenzie,"said Rosemary. "She's pretty awesome!"