Cat Mask Ghoul

Juuzou's Pov.

I had just arrived at my House, I burst open the door to be greeted by the best smell on this planet!

"I'M HOME CHICHI-CHAN!!" I yell happily.

"Juju?  JUJU!!!!" Chaya *chichi-chan* jumps in my arms and kisses my cheek.

I laugh and kiss her back "is that.....Cake???" I ask happily using my nose to follow the beautiful smell of chocolate and vanilla Cake.

"OH MY QUINKE!" I yell seeing all the sweets on the counter. I run over to them, a Chocolate cake, 5 cupcakes  with roses on top, 3 Donuts with cute face on them and a whole stack of lollypop's and other sweets. My mouth started drooling at the thought of eating them.

"Do....You like it??" Chaya asks looking hopefully at me.

"OF COURSE! you make the best sweets anyway!" I fill my mouth with them.

"I'm so glad you like them!" She says happily "so how was work?" She asks eating a cupcake.

"Work was great! We caught a new species, Although I can't see it, Shinohara-sama said it's too dangerous and I might get scared." I say puffing my cheeks.

"Pffft yeah right! You're not scared of anything......and that's what worries me" she said sadly....

"Huh?? You're worried? But.....you really don't have to be, I have 13 Jason! And plus I'm one of the best there!......Awwww come here ChiChi-chan" I say hugging her "now let's eat!" I say making her laugh.

-in the Night-

Chaya's thoughts: *juuzou......how should I tell you?? Are you ready for this? Am I ready for this??*

                        -At Anteiku-
3rd person Pov.

"You know now that I think about it I did have this strange customer.....I belive it was a girl, she had long (h/c) hair but I didn't see her face, she had a hood on and when I told her she needed to take it off she had make-up on.....I thought it looked great but why would she need a mask if she had that type of make-up on??" Uta says questioning himself.

-flashback-

"I need a mask.....something....blurry." said a girl with long (h/c) hair.

"Blurry?? Hmmmm OH! I think I've got an idea!" Uta says starting to sketch "may I see you're face?" He asks.

The girl shakily takes her hood off revealing her face full of make-up.
Uta smiled and continued sketching. The Mask he had decided to make was a Cat face, it ended at the nose, it had long silver whiskers and small diamonds making it look very detailed, it also had small strings hanging from  a couple of places, at the end of the strings there were black moon's.

-End of flashback-

"That could be her! Do you still have the sketch Uta?" Touka asks Uta after he explains what had happened 8 hours ago.

"Mmhhh" Uta hums in response before grabbing his sketch book and opening it to the last page he had used.

Indeed, there was a Cat like mask that was very detailed, Touka took the book and examined it carefully before giving it to Kaneki who gave it to Yoshimura and so on.

After everyone has seen the sketch Shuu gasps making everyone turn to him.

"Uta~ The moon's on her mask look just like mine! Did you use me as an inspiration~~?" He says happily.

"Hmmm.....Guess so, I was thinking about you're mask so I might have added that detail in by accident" Uta says calmly drinking his Coffee.

"Yoshimura-san, what happens if the CCG gets the girl??" Hinami asks looking over at Yoshimura who had just taken a sip of his Coffee.