let go

You're Pov.

Juuzou and I stayed like that, watching the moon slowly go down. A slow smile papered on my lips and I knew I was safe with Juuzou.....Just me and him.....

"We should go" Juuzou said removing his hand and streching making me remove my head.

"Right....." I sigh slowly.

"Don't be sad. I'm sure they'll let you-" Juuzou starts to say but I stop him.

"Why do you guys want to lock me down???" I ask remembering the door.

Juuzou stared at me with questioning eyes.

"You know....The one down those creepy stairs....." I say trying to make him remember.

He just shrugs.

"That isn't an anwser" I say getting angry.

"I don't know.....I can ask Shinohara-san he's sure to know. Now c'mon" Juuzou smiled.

He grabbed my hand and started walking towards the door.

"No Juuzou" I say making him stop walking and look back at me "I didn't escape a prison just to be put in another one" I say sternly.

"The CCG won't put you in a cell! We're not THAT bad...." Juuzou said also getting irritated.

"JUUZOU all the CCG does is MURDER my kind! It couldn't get any worse! The CCG is always a prison to my kind and that won't ever change....." I say before turning around to walk away.

"You can't get away from us....." Juuzou said in a low voice.

I clutched my fists angrily.

"I don't want you away....." he continued in a louder voice.

My heart jumped a beat making me blush and my hands became sweaty.

"What.....?" I whisper turning slightly around.

"I want you near me.....Always" Juuzou said walking up to me.

"Juuzou do you even know what you're saying???" I ask turning back to him.

"Yes. I'm asking you to be my girlfriend!" Juuzou said suddenly becoming all jumpy and happy.

I stood still not being able to respond. My jaw dropped and my eyes widen AS I scanned his facial expression. He looked damn serious.

"Uhhh.....Ummmm.....I......" I start to stutter not finding any words.

"She means to say 'yes I would love to be you're Girlfriend!'" Milan says in  her normal montone voice before dissapearing.

"Really???" Juuzou asks with wide and hopefully eyes.

I nod my head up and down quickly with a happy smile plastered on my face.

Juuzou wraps his arms around me and spins me around making me laugh. He slowly pus me down and stares at me. I look down at his lips before standing on my tippy toes letting our lips connect. I move my lips in a slow and gentle way only to find that he was still.....His lips weren't moving at all making me kinda sad.

I pull away, the smile never leaving my lips. Juuzou looked startled to say the least. I smirk and step back creating a small distance between us.
Juuzou smiled at me before entangling our fingers and walking away.

Wen we got to the CCG building around 7 Investigators dressed in suits. Including Shinohara.

"Juuzou" Shinohara said before looking over at me in a disgusted manner. His eyes landed on our hands making me pull away from Juuzou.