Chapter 22

Irene's P.O.V

"So, what do you wanna eat?" - i asked.

"Apple!" - Rion answered in his cute voice. I chuckled, nodding. I carried him, making his leg hugging my upper waist as i support his bottom with my arm. He hugged my neck tightly. This baby boy of mine.

He's a year and 4 months old now. He's growing so fast. I feel old. Hehe. I walk to the supermarket and search for apples. It's his favorite fruit. I don't like apples but i ended up liking them ever since he eats it. I grab a plastic and pick the apples, putting them in the plastic i had.

Once I've paid, we went to a clothing shop. I wanna buy a new jeans and some new shirts. While looking for those, i shpuld find some new hats for Rion. He loves hats. A lot. I don't know why. He's wearing one now. Which says 'CUTE' . Oh he is cute. Hehe. I picked out new jeans, 1 highwaisted long jeans, 1 strip jeans and a highwaisted short jeans.

As for shirts. I pick some pullovers. And tumblr-ish shirts. Then, i walk to the hat section. "Rion-ah, which one do you like?" - i asked, going down, next to him to get the same level as him. He look at the hats. He picked one and gave it to me, smiling cutely.

I grab it and take a look. 'BTS'. I felt goosebumps. Oh Irene. It's just a hat. I gave him a smile and nodded. He hugged me. "Thank you eomma! Love you!" - he exclaimed. I chuckled, hugging him back. I broke the hug and hold his hands, walking to the counter.

The door opens and revealed 4 guys in black and a lady. "Annyeonghaseyo Ma'am." - i greeted her with a smile and bow. The counter girl greeted her too.

She nodded. She saw Rion as she smiled. She bend down, getting the same level as Rion. "Annyeong!" - she said, smiling widely to Rion.

"Annyeong!" - Rion greeted her in his cute tone, waving his hands.

"What's your name?" - she asked.

"Park Rion ibnida." - Rion introduce himself, playing with his fingers, looking at Ma'am cutely. I giggled.

"Oh Rion-ah, have you eaten?" - Ma'am asked him again. He shook his head.

"Eomma bought apples. So we'll eat when we get home." - Rion explained.

"Ah really? You're so cute!" - Ma'am said, smiling wide looking at Rion. I see her eyes turns to hearts looking at Rion. She stand up and smiled to me.

"How old is he?" - she asked.

"A year and 3 months, Ma'am." - I answered, smiling.

"Really? My son is 9 months old now." - she said.

"Oh? You're married already?" - i asked. Because i remembered she said she wasn't married which i feel it's a lie. Up till now.

"Yeah. I know i lied to you. Just because i have to leave early. Sorry." - she said. I giggled.

"It's okay." - i said, smiling.

"Oh go on and pay. I have stocks to do. See you soon." - she said, smiling and walk to some parts of the store. I payed the counter. And i heard the conversation of Ma'am. With someone.

"No. I've not find her. It's difficult you know." - she said, looking at the hats.

"Okay. Sure. Where do i meet you?" - she said again.

"I'm serious, Park Jimin." - she said again. Which made me..... What? The? Heck? Park Jimin? That day it was Jeon Jungkook. And now, Park Jimin? Who is this girl and why is does she seems to be so close with BTS? I don't know why but i felt my blood raising. I quickly grab my stuffs, carry Rion and walk out of the store.

Park Jimin. Who the heck is that girl with you? You're friends with gangsters now? Urgh! Park Jimin! Does he even know she's a gangster? Someone tell Jimin to stay away from Ma'am! Aish! And what were they talking about? And who is the 'her' that they are finding? And what's so difficult in finding that 'her'?

Once I've reach home, i place Rion on the sofa, making him sit down and watch tv. While i went to the kitchen to wash and cut into small pieces of his apples. After I'm done, i went to the living room and place the plate next to Rion. So it's easy for him to eat. He deliciously eat them and i left him alone again. I went to the kitchen and started cooking for dinner. Just a simple dinner, kimchi fried rice with eggs.

Dinner...

"Go and play games on Imo's phone." - SuJin said to Rion, handing her phone to Rion.

"SuJin!" - i exclaimed.

"What?"

"He have played that just now. Take it back." - i said.

"I have things to talk to you. Let him play." - she said. I let out a small whine. She sit next to me.

"What's wrong?" - she asked.

"What do you mean?" - i asked.

"Girl, you look stress. I mean you look like you're thinking something." - SuJin said. I sighed.

"Jimin." - i said.

"What? He saw Rion?" - she asked.

"No."

"Then?"

"He's friends with Ma'am." - i said.

"That Ma'am? Gangster? Really? How'd you know?" - she asked.

"I heard their conversation. That day it was Jeon Jungkook. Then now it's Park Jimin. What relation do they have together? And she said it's difficult to find 'her' to Jimin. Who is that her?" - i explained.

"And she lied telling me she isn't married. But now she have a son, 9 months now." - i said, frowning.

"Wait. Jungkook is married right?" - SuJin asked. I nodded.

"Who is his wife?" - she asked again. I shrugged.

"I have no idea. I didn't go to their wedding because of the Shim's." - i said.

"Why?" - i asked.

"You remember Jis?"

"Oh. Jis. Yeah that gorgeous girl. Why?"

"I got a call from Gong Hwa. He said she have a son now, married and her son is 9 months old." - SuJin said.

"Oh. Cool. Congrats to her." - i said.

"Don't you get it?" - she asked.

"Get what?"

"Gosh. What i meant is, i think Ma'am, is Jis." - she said. I froze.

"Eiii no way. Jis can be boyish but i don't think she'll be a gangster." - i said.

"I mean what you said is true. But the facts you told me seems like Jungkook married Ma'am." - She said. The whole night i thought of what SuJin said.

-------------------------------------
Hey waddup~ ain't the day for me to update but it's one of my kings birthday!

생일축하해요 레이 오빠! Happy Birthday To Our Precious, Lay! I really miss Lay a lot. Because EXO comebacks without him. So i miss him. Hope you had a great day! Always luv you and support you forever! Lub ya Zhang Yixing! ❤️❤️❤️

Happy Belated Birthday to Uri Joohoney! I really didn't know it was his birthday yesterday! My phone decides not to remind me of his birthday and i feel bad. Hahaha! But i hope he's doing well and stay healthy! Stan Monsta X yall! They talented asf! Love ya Jooheon! 😘😘😘

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - Just (V) (?)

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

7/10/17, 7th October 2017, 레이의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon💕