Chapter 31

Irene's P.O.V

1 year later...

The door opens and reveal a lady. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Ma'am!" - i greeted her.

"Ah. Just call me Jis. It's not like you don't know me." - she said. I giggled.

"So, where's the assistant manager? Mrs Kang told me i have to deal with her for stocks." - she said.

"Yes. You're talking to the asisstant manager now." - i said, smiling.

"Oh damn! Heol. Congratulations haha!" - she said, laughing. I laughed along. We took a seat and discussed about the stocks and also on what Mrs Kang wants to add in. After hours of discussing, she left.

Once it's lunch time, i close the shop for awhile to buy food. I walk to the nearest restaurant. And bought kimchi fried rice. I bought drinks too. After that, i made my way back to the boutique. While walking, suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn and froze.

"Irene-ah." - she called me, smiling. It's Mrs Shim.

"I'm sorry but i think you got the wrong person." - i said. Yes, up till now, i will never accept them as my parents no more. They aren't. My parents are dead. I have no unnie either.

"Irene-ah, please don't do this to eomma. I beg you. Come back home." - she said, pulling my arm as she teared.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Shim. My parents are dead." - i said, pushing her away from my arms and walk away. Call me rude, but i don't accept them in any other way. No way. I walk in the shop and eat my lunch.

I don't care about them anymore. I just thank god that Rion doesn't ask about his halmeoni and halabeoji. If he does, i have no choice but to let him meet Jimin's parents. Does his parents know that they have a grandchild already? I should ask Jimin that one day.

I took a sip of my drink and heard someone walking in the shop. I got up, wiping my lips with a tissue and walk up to the customer. "Welcome." - i said and greeted her with a smile and bowed.

"Yes annyeonghaseyo." - she greeted me back, smiling. She looks familiar.

"How can i help you?" - i asked.

"Oh, i have made some discussion with Miss Shim about my outfit. Is she here?" - she asked, smiling.

"Can i know your name?" - i asked.

"Taeji, Lee Taeji." - she answered smiling.

"Ah Taeji ssi. I'm Irene, Shim Irene." - i said, handing out my hand. She smiled, grabbing my hand and give a shake. I brought her to a table and a chair. We sit next to each other.

"Alright so, these are the simple but elegant oufits that are available here." - i said, opening a file and show it to her. She smiled wide looking at them.

"Woah. All of it are beautiful." - she said smiling. I nodded, agreeing.

"Oh you said you have a friend for the event you're going and she wants some outfits too?" - i asked.

"Oh yes. She's on her way here." - she said. We continued with the discussion. Minutes later, someone walk in the shop. Taeji turn and waved at the lady.

"That's my friend." - Taeji said, smiling. Her friend walk towards us as i got up, greeting her. She smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo." - she greeted me with a smile. I did the same.

"Can i know your name?" - i asked.

"Oh ne. Byul, Park Byul ibnida." - she said, smiling.

"Irene, Shim Irene." - i said. I swear I've heard her name before. Or seen somewhere. The both of them look very familiar. We sit down and discuss more.

"Okay the best is, tell me what event you're going, then, I'll give you my best opinion on it and help you both with finding it." - i said, smiling.

"Sounds good." - Byul said, smiling.

"So, our friend, is going to propose his girlfriend soon. And on that night, he's making a special dinner to celebrate the whole thing." - Taeji said.

"Aww what a cute event." - i said, heart softening at how cute it is.

"I know right." - Byul said, smiling.

"How many people would there be?" - i asked.

"I don't think there are many. It's just a small group of people. I think around 16 people? Including the both of us and our friends and his girlfriend." - Taeji said, counting with her fingers.

"Oh just a small one. Since it's small, i think it's better to just go with simple. Maybe for their wedding, i can suggest the best dresses for the both of you. How about that?" - i suggested.

"Oh i like that." - Taeji said.

"Me too." - Byul said, smiling. I take another file which has the simple but classic outfits. After hours of discussing, i finally did their measurements of their body. Writing down theur sizes in a book. While i was measuring, my phone rings.

It was Jimin. I answered it. "Yes?"

"Eomma!" - i heard Rion answered.

"Eo? Rion-ah? You used appa's phone to call me?" - i asked.

"Ne! Eomma, i miss you." - Rion said. I feel him pouting. I giggled while writing down.

"Me too. Sorry, eomma didn't pick you up just now. I'm busy, baby boy." - i said, going to Byul and take her measurements.

"It's okay. Appa pick me up." - he said.

"Really? Did appa bring you anywhere?" - i asked.

"Yes! Appa bring me to an ice cream store. We ate ice cream. It's so delicious." - Rion said happily. I'm happy that he's having fun with Jimin.

"Did you buy for me some?" - i asked, joking.

"Yes. Appa bought extra for you." - he said.

"Oh really?" - i asmed, not believing.

"Yes. Eomma come back home fast! I really miss you." - Rion said. I giggled.

"Okay. I'll see you later. Disturb Appa a lot okay." - i said, joking.

"Ya!" - i heard Jimin exclaimed, hearing what i said. I laughed and ended the call. I put my phone away and focus on what I'm doing.

"You speak with your son in a cute way." - Byul said, smiling. I giggled.

"Yeah. He's just 4 this year. Still a baby to me." - i said. She giggled. After that, i told them to come over by next week. So they will get their outfit. They nodded and then left. I did some last minute checking. Once I'm done, i look at the watch.

It's soon to 6 pm. I did a quick check and then grabbing my stuffs and close the shop. I went to a restaurant to buy dinner then walk home.

------------------------------------------
Hallu!!! Here's the update for today! I'm sorry if it's lame and maybe short. But i just gotta say that this fanfic is coming to an end in 5-4 more chapters! After that, we'll continue with Jung Hoseok's fanfic! Which i am very excited for! Yehet~!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - Just (V) (?)

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

16/10/17, 16th October 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕