Chapter 28

Irene's P.O.V

"Park Rion, come here!" - i exclaimed. He run towards me while holding his toys. I fixed his white, blue checkered long sleeve shirt, and adjust his black suspenders. I put on a black bow for him too. After that, i put on a black belt for his jeans and a black hat. I carry him, making him sit on my bed, legs hanging.

I put on his favorite shoe recently, a black timberlands. He love them so much. Once done, i style his hair. Making a neat, hairstyle. After I'm done, i spray his favorite perfume. Giving my phone to him so he wouldn't run around and sweat. While he's busy playing games, i changed.

I put on a white lacy, casual dress. Put on a white ankle close boot like heels. Don't know if that make sense. Damn it's been ages since i used heels. As of my hair, i made a loose fishtail and putting on a flower crown, with white flowers.

I put on my makeup, a little extra today. But still looks simple but elegant? I hope it makes sense. After I'm done, i spray my perfume. I grab my white sling bag and I'm ready to go. "Come on, Rion. We have to go." - i said, handing out my hand to him.

He grab my hand and we walk downstairs. I hailed a taxi and told the ahjussi to where I'm heading. While in the car, i was staring out of the window while Rion continue playing with his games on my phone. Once we've arrive, i thanked the ahjussi and pay the fares. I take my phone back from Rion and we walk in the building.

Thank god we weren't late. I greeted everyone who i see, giving them a bow. And finally taking a seat. Rion sit on my lap, while i hug him from behind. Soon, the event started.

The MC started talking. As all of us, the audience, stayed silent and listen carefully. I look around, getting distracted. I saw a few familiar faces. I look to tbe corners big bodybuilders guards. Secured almost every corner. My eyes caught someone. A kid to be exact. Oh damn. That kid is cute as hell.

He look like someone. But i can't remember who. I change my gaze, saw a familiar lady, taking pictures with her professional camera. I don't know anybody. But these faces looks familiar. Who. I wonder.

Fast forward...

Yay! The part where I'm waiting for! "Do you, Min Yoongi, take Kwon Min as your beloved wife?" - the priest asked Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled wide. "Hell yes." - he said.

"Oh i'm sorry. I mean, yes, i do." - he said again. Making the crowd laughed. I laughed. This boy.

"Do you, Kwon Min, take Min Yoongi as your beloved husband?" - the priest asked Min.

"I do." - she said smiling wide. I smiled along.

"I announce you as husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" - the priest said, smiling. They kissed! I'm so happy for them! It's fheir special day. The event continues. My phone vibrated. I grab my phone, to check it. A text from Jimin.

'From: ChimChim
Where are you, jagiya? You didn't attend Yoongi hyung and Min's wedding?'

I replied.

'To: ChimChim
I'm here in the event. Just sitting way back.'

Once i press the send button, i keep my phone in my bag. BTS performed. And I'm that happy fan here. Their voices, songs are the best. "Oh! Eomma, it's Appa." - Rion whispered to me happily. I nodded smiling.

This is his first time hearing his appa singing. I'm glad he enjoys them. I see his head bobbing and moving his body a little to his appa's songs. After years, I've finally hear Jimin singing live. It melts my heart. I smiled the whole time they performed.