Our Happy Family

Part Three
A whole year has passed since Lauren was introduced to Elina and honestly things have been going great. After everything with Zendaya the family grew closer together and Lauren couldn't be happier about it. Lauren felt a real connection with the small family that she hasn't felt in years and honestly she not letting that go anytime soon.

"Mami can we go to the park?" Elina asked.

Lauren smiles at her "of course sweetie." Elina squeals happily before running off to go put her shoes on. Once she was ready they left the house.

Arriving at the park Elina ran off to go play with the other kids that were already there. Lauren smiled as she took a seat on the bench as she took her book out and began reading.

As she was reading two hands covered her eyes. "Guess who." Lauren giggles as she turns around "hey Manibear!" She greets joyful and pecked her lips softly "what are you doing here?"

Normani smiles as she sat down next to Lauren "well I was out have lunch across the street when I saw you guys. So I figured that I'd come over and spend time with my two loves." She answered. Lauren's heart melts as she looked lovingly at Normani "well I'm glad that you could join us." She says. Normani smiles at her "I'm glad too."

*

After a long day at the park the three of them headed back home. As soon as they walked inside the smell of food hit them and the quickly walked towards the kitchen and their jaws dropped. There in front of them was everyone's favorite dishes with Dinah at the head of the table smiling at them.

"Did you do all of this?" Normani asked.

Dinah nods "yeah I wanted to do something special for you guys." She answered.

Lauren and Normani awed as they ran over to her and each girl kissed her softly. "Well that was very sweet of you." Lauren says. Dinah blushed "only the best for my three girls." She said as she picked up Elina and sat the girl in her lap. Lauren and Normani looked at each other before looking back at Dinah and kissed her softly. Elina squeals as she attempted to hug all three of her moms. The three women laughed as the trapped the small girl in a group hug. They really one big happy family.