Caught!

Lauren stood in the doorway of her bedroom in shock  of what she had just witness. "Dinah, how could you?" She cried, "I gave you everything and how do you repay me? You fucking cheat on me!" She screams.

Dinah stood up from the bed. "Baby please, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean for this to happen! Normani means nothing to me!" She says.

Normani scuffs, "that's not what you were telling me when we were sleeping together!" She spat.

Tears fell from Lauren's eyes "how long?" She asked, "how long has this been going on?" Dinah hung her head in shame "for two years." She answered shamefully. A chocked sob fell from Lauren lips as she looked at her wife. "How could you do something like this? Was I not good enough for you?" She cried out. Dinah shakes her head "no baby you were-are perfect." She said.

"Then why would you cheat on me!?" Lauren screams out.

"I don't know!" Dinah yelled back. "I was lonely and you weren't here. Mani was and it just happened. I'm sorry Lauren."

Lauren shook her head "sorry's not enough to fix this Dinah. You cheated on me and that's something that cannot be fixed." She said. Dinah looked at her with hurt eyes "what are you trying to say?" Lauren signs "I'm saying that it's over, Dinah. I want a divorce." She said coldly. Dinah broke down "please baby, please don't leave me! I can change, just please give me another chance!" She begs. Lauren shakes her head "I'm sorry Dinah I can't, it's over. Goodbye Dinah." With that said Lauren walked away leaving behind a crying Dinah.

Clapping could be heard in the room. "Oh my God! That was so good!" Normani squealed happily as she claps her hands together.

Dinah and Lauren turned around and quickly hugged their wife. "Do you really think so?" Dinah asked shyly. "Yeah did we do ok?" Lauren asked nervously. Normani chuckles and gave them both a soft kiss "you guys did wonderful, there is no way you guys aren't getting the part in that movie." She told them confidently. Lauren and Dinah smiled at Normani and hugged her tightly "aw thanks Mani! We love you!" Normani sighed contently as she relaxed in their hold "and I love you guys." She said, "so much."