⚡︎ 3 ⚡︎

.............................................................
Hello people!
Hope that you are enjoying this story up until now :)

And I can't believe this story already reached 1K! Thanks so much guys!

It's currently really late, and I just be warned that this is NOT EDITED AT ALL, because I really want to give you guys this new chapter, but I'm extremely tired and need to sleep 😅

I hope you enjoy this 😊
Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................

Shawn's POV: After getting my wand and my robes, my mum and I went to the book shop just like we had been directioned by Leone's grandma

Shawn's POV:
After getting my wand and my robes, my mum and I went to the book shop just like we had been directioned by Leone's grandma. I was a whole lot happier and relaxed than I was yesterday; not only did I have already my own wand, but now I at least knew someone that was going to Hogwarts with me. Who knew if we would turn into good friends in our time there?

We enter the overflowing book shop, people squeezing their ways through the crowd as they either made their way out or through the many shelves there were. I didn't know where to look; there was so much to take in, from the wizards and witches that were buying at the shop, to the antique and mysterious looking books. I came closer to a book that was in a cage, a large one that was flurry and seemed like a creature in itself.

Curious, I come a bit closer to it, which was a big mistake. It snapped open and shut as it tried to lunge at me, and I jumped three meters backwards, slamming myself against a bookcase. Two books toppled onto my head, and as I grunted in pain, I could see two kids around my age laughing their souls out since they had experienced the whole scene, and I could feel heat accumulating in my face. I was just so embarrassed, I felt like hiding in a hole and never coming out again. What a way to make an impression to my future classmates.

However I was going to act my best to pretend that this never happened.

Knowing that my mum was in line already so she could get the books required for my first year at Hogwarts, I go deeper into the bookshop, it's atmosphere urging me to explore it and unravel whatever secrets that some of these books seem s to carry.

I walk past books and even more books, all of many varying sizes and conditions, some looking as old as one hundred years, while some looked brand new and shining.

As I saw the different types of sections I went through, I couldn't help but feel awed by the type of content that these books carried: there were books about dragons, plants with magical properties, love potions, charms, and even books about the muggle lifestyle. I never had been a big bookworm, however I felt like devouring all of the information these books carried.

They talked about real dragons and beasts and charms! How could one get bored?

I made one more turn in a corridor, when I suddenly come across a girl that was turned towards the bookshelf, a book in her hands. I instantly recognized her, and I was about to call out to her, when I suddenly stop myself at the very last second.