⚡︎ 17 ⚡︎

............................................................
Heya people! How are you all doing?

I'm here with one more chapter! And also I might also just break to you the good news, which is the fact that my exams are very close to ending, so you should expect new updates more and more frequently, YAY!!

Also, I'm not sure whether I mentioned this in another author's note, but I've officially decided that this story won't be a standalone. There WILL be a sequel for sure! No promise (yet) about a third story but who knows...

Lastly but not least,  I just wanted to point out the fact that this story reached 15K reads already!! 😱 omg how?? Thank you so so much!

Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it! I personally really liked how this chapter came out :)

Xxx,
Sara
............................................................

Leone's POV:

Leone's POV:

I had to control myself to not just stand up and shake James or Albus awake. I wasn't baring to just stay waiting for them, doing nothing, my thoughts consumed with everything that I had found out this morning about my dad. To their luck, I managed to contain myself, and finally around 3 hours since I had woken up, Shawn, accompanied by James, Albus and Scorpius, entered the kitchen. I heaved out a sigh of relief. I wasn't baring any longer.

"Leone?" Shawn asks as soon as he sees me, his eyes concerned. Just by reading my posture and looking at me he could immediately realize that something was going on. I stand up and walk hurriedly over to them, and they stopped in their tracks towards the table and their breakfast, noticing that I seemed jittery.

"Guys, I-" I didn't know where to start, so I turn to Albus. My tone was pleading. "Your dad knew my dad. He said for me to see the box of photos, he said that you'd know where it is."

I didn't have to say anything else. The boys who had been looking forward to stuff themselves with food had now long forgotten it, as Albus and James immediately telling me to follow them. I go after them, and as we go up the stairs, Shawn hurries to my side, and turning over to him I see his light brown eyes trying to read me.

He knew how much this was important to me. Even though when I met him I made it seem like I did not care about not knowing much about my father (which was not true), after a while it didn't take long for me to tell him my true thoughts about this. He knew how big this was for me. Therefore he knew that he was very right in thinking that the comfort and support I was feeling just through his gaze was really important for me and and that I really appreciated it.

"I found so much about him because of Harry, I can't believe that I actually know what I found out." I say to Shawn as we continue our way up the stairs. Reaching the top of the first flight, I turn along with James and Albus, and up the second flight of stairs that went up to what I was supposing was an attic.