⚡︎ 24 ⚡︎

I. AM. BACK.
...............................................................

Shawn's POV:

Shawn's POV:

Leone is the kind of person that never does things for herself. I had seen her standing up to other students she had never met before, that were being harassed by somebody else, and she stepped in to make the bully regret it. Heck, I had seen her stand up for me back when we had just barely met, getting herself in detention in her mere second week at Hogwarts. She stood up multiple times for Albus and Scorpius and Skyller, whoever; basically, Leone doesn't let anyone take any sort of crap. Except herself.

Whenever people teased her back when we were younger that the Sorting Hat was insane to put her in Gryffindor, that she was anything but in the house she was sorted into, she just ignored it. At one point even, there were rumors that her father was a Death Eater, since she didn't tell anyone anything about him. The latter being a more fragile topic, she actually snapped a few times, but only when it was said to her face. When they were just mere whispers, she would remain still. I could see the fire burning in her eyes, but she managed to keep it under her control.

"I have nothing to prove to these people Shawn," She would explain. "I'm not going to waste my time on it when I could be studying instead. I'm sure my father would rather me excel and keep strong rather than showing that their words are breaking me."

After that explanation, I understood her decision and sucked it up. It seriously bothered me that I couldn't do anything, I stood up for her but she wasn't happy about that too, she didn't want me to "waste my time" either. Leone was always so poised and kept her composure, never stooping low to the other person's level. I respected her so much for that.

But what she just did?

I couldn't be more proud of my best friend.

She literally shut down Rose, and then launched off into the air in such a badass way I wished I could be that badass. In seconds she was meters high up in the sky, cutting through the air faster than an eagle, until she came to a halt, looking down to James.

"Could you release me a snitch please?" She yells so he could hear her.

"For sure!" And scoots backwards towards the box where the Quidditch balls were kept. He opens it up, and in seconds he is raising his closed fist into the air, a buzzing little pair of silvery wings zapping away as he lets go. In what seemed like a millisecond, the Snitch was nowhere to be found.

And after giving a few moments for the snitch to have some time in advance, Leone cut the sky. She was barely a blur as she wheezes by, her hair snapping backwards , her body clinging to the broom like it was glue. Leone may feel like she didn't fit in Gryffindor, that she didn't belong there. I may have just said that I had no doubt she did belong, but now I couldn't agree more with her. Her place wasn't in a common room. Leone belonged to the sky.