⚡︎ 12 ⚡︎

.............................................................
Hello people! Hope you are all well :)

Not much to say, just that Alex_NL and @iiMultipleFandoms , you are in this chapter :) A bit brief appearences, but I'll try my best to make you guys appear more.

Hope you enjoy this!
Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................

Leone's POV:"WOOOO! GO GRYFFINDOR!"

Leone's POV:
"WOOOO! GO GRYFFINDOR!"

"And who would have imagined that you are nicknamed Quiet Girl after this." Shawn chuckles beside me, amused by my attitude, his words barely audible over everyone's cheers. It hadn't been the first Quidditch game we had gone to watch, but my enthusiasm during the games always got him quite amused.

"You know I can't help it, I love Quidditch!" I shout out so he can hear me over the cheering.

"Aaaand the Quaffle is taken back by none other than Rose Granger-Weasley, who dives, goes up, deflects a Bludger and she is nearing the goals and she is about to score-" Angelina Castlewood, the game's announcer narrates excitedly as the game goes on, her voice booming over everyone with an Amplifying Charm. Everyone's eyes were on Rose, who was closer and closer to scoring yet once more as she diverted Bludgers that came hurtling towards her.

"GO ROSE!" Shawn yells out at the top of his lungs, cheering.

"I seriously do not understand how you and Scorpius have a crush on her, she is so stuck up and hates Leone, you guys fanboying over her like both of you do only makes her worse." Skyller comments, who stands to Shawn's left.

Shawn's face quickly turns red. "I do not have a crush on her!" He protests.

"Right." Skyller and I say in a chorus. Shawn only stops glaring at us when he notices that Rose scored, and together with the rest of the crowd that was cheering for Gryffindor, he cheers on. Yes, Skyller was cheering for Gryffindor. It was Ravenclaw up against Gryffindor, and unless it was against Slytherin, she would always join Shawn and I in support of our house.

Whereas for Scorpius and Albus? They didn't come to Quidditch games even if their house was playing. They hated Quidditch. Right now they were probably in the library or in the Slytherin house quarters.

The game continues with Gryffindor in the lead, however by a close call, since if Ravenclaw's seeker got the snitch they would win, and the Quidditch house cup of the year would be theirs, just like last year. I remember how dull things seemed when Shawn and I returned to the Common Room, it could have been like a Dementor had passed by and sucked all the energy and happiness out of everyone. I really did not want that to repeat again.