All Fine -chapter 7-

As you were trying to sleep, you heard a continuous banging noise. It was coming from Murdoc's room. Although he hurt you, you still cared for him. You still loved him. It would be terrible if he was hurting himself or something. Slowly walking to his room, the bangs start getting louder and louder. 

         "What the hell are you doi- MUDS!!!" you shout. "STOP DOING THAT, NOW!" you grab his hand before it hits the wall again. His fist and knuckles were all busted up and bleeding. While wrapping his hand up, you look at the wall. There are about twenty holes all across. You look up at Murdoc. He looks away.

         "Why?" you ask. "Why are you hurting yourself?" he looks at you. Straight into your eyes. You back away, thinking he'll hit you again.

        "I'm mad at myself, ok? That was an accident, luv, I swear to Satan." He tells you. He looks down at his feet, and he starts to rock back and forth.

         "Babe... it's fine...I'm sorry I overreacted." You hold his hand and start softly stroking it. "I didn't mean for it to get to this point. Murdoc looks up and smiles. You look at him. Oh no... you think. Is that his signature "I want to have sex with you" smile plastered across his face?

         "It's hot when you call me babe," He whispers to you.

         "Muds, come ON this was supposed to b-" Murdoc smacks his lips onto yours. He pulls you into a tight grip, and starts giving you that heavenly kiss that makes your knees weak. Throwing our arms around his neck, you two pull into a tight embrace. Every time he kisses you like this, it sends shivers down your spine. 

         Murdoc puts you on the bed, and starts to kiss your neck. This time you give into having sex with him because you felt terrible about what happened hours before. You let out a tiny moan, as Murdoc slowly works his way down your neck. You can feel him smiling, as if he had just won the lottery or something. You're just glad you could make him happy, because you couldn't stand seeing him sad.

         Murdoc rips of your shirt. You've kept him waiting for while, so you didn't mind that he ripped your shirts. Besides, you had other shirts. Murdoc start slowly kissing your breasts. A rush of blood comes to your cheeks, causing you to blush badly. Your hands start to creep down his back. When they reach the bottom, you slowly start pulling Murdoc's shirt off. He adjusted so it would be easier for you to take off his shirt. 

        After a while you start getting anxious because Murdoc keeps on teasing you. You just wanted him inside of you, right away! He slowly starts pulling off your shorts, and you kick them off your feet. Since Murdoc is on top of you, you flip him over so that you're now the one on top of him. You get close to his ear, and whisper "I want you, now." His breath starts getting quicker. You knew he was REALLY horny now. So were you. But since he teased you first, you had to tease him back. 

       You un-clip your bra quickly, and throw it on Murdoc's face. He tries to take it off, but you put it back on his face. 

       "No peaking," you teasingly say. 

       "Oh come on now, love!" He whines.

       "No whining either... baby." You say baby slowly, because you know that's what makes him horny. You know that excites him. As you start bending down to kiss him, he smacks your ass. You just giggle, and he smiles. Then you start making out with him, making both of your tongues tangle and twist together. 

      After a while of that, you finally take the bra off his eyes, and he has a devious look in his eyes. 

        "I see how it is." He tells you. His tones sounds as if he's planning something.

        "I can't take it anymore!" you tell him.

        "Hmmm?" He replies to you.

        "No more teasing.. Just.. f-fuck me.." You say the last part quietly, You've never said that before. Never thought you would, either. Also, the fact that you're a virgin popped up in your head again. Before you could think or say anything else, Murdoc pulled off your panties off in a swipe. 

         You started to madly blush, once again. Never did you think you'd be naked with a guy in the room. I know it sounds crazy, but you never really intended on having sex. But hey, things change. 

     It's too dark in the room for Murdoc to see you blushing, so he never even noticed you were nervous. He touches your breasts, and you flinch. SHIT! you think.

        "Is something wrong, (y/n)?" Murdoc asks. You get a lump in your throat again, and can't say anything. "It's ok love, I won't judge... well maybe I will." he jokingly says the last part. You nervously laugh.

          "Please don't hate me for this... but I'm a v-v..." You really stutter and hesitate at the last part. "..virgin." Finally, you spit it out. The room goes dead silent. 

          "EVEN BETTER!" Murdoc happily says, and for the sake of time, let's just say that night was unlike any you'd ever had.