The Gun Show

So here I am trying to watch the history channel one day when Bob swung into my house like Tarzan or the koolaid guy busting my door off its hinges. My gluten free air cooked crackers flung across the room as I'm startled from my fixation to the TV. What's Bob's reason for this absurd way of entering someone's house? A nearby medevil times restaurant that actually permits you to abuse the waitress's verbally & even sexually. Apparently it just opened & Bob insisted we go. Against my better judgment I figure they should have those giant chicken legs that are grilled outside, that are actually turkey legs but passed off as chicken legs. Those things are awesome! But why do companies get to falsely represent themselves & just get away with it? Like how is it permissible for them to just do whatever they want whenever they want because they want to & no one has stepped in to stop them? Its just wrong, a stop must be brought to this flagrant form of lies. Anyway while my inner voice was ranting Bob was apparently sexually abusing the waitress's at the restaurant. Apparently its frowned upon to molest them or maybe they draw the line for anything under the clothes? I mean a supportive & adulating back hand to a women's ass in a praiseworthy manner can't possibly be wrong, can it? Especially if you have a hard on as you do it, because your in effect lauding her abilities, talents & intellect while reaffirming that she can also be attractive & have other non physical qualities of note & worth at the same time as being physically beautiful. Man feminists have really ruined the world. Well there we were in the security office waiting on the cops to arrive. I think back on all the shenanigans & murders. All the crimes. I hope I don't get the death penalty for associating with Bob. Naw too many 'demoqueers' in politics these days, I might even get a book deal if I swing this whole thing right? Hmm makes me wonder of what details make Bob more titillating, the whoring around he does or the senseless violence? Hmm maybe if there were some senseless violence & whoring at the same time? That doesn't seem to be much of a problem for Bob, as he's usually either about to go whoring & ends up killing someone, or just back from whoring & ends up killing someone, but never at the same time if I think about it. Hmm wonder why that is? Is it that the mind of an obvious psychopath is incapable of sexual pleasure & moral frustration & homicidal rage at the same time? Hmm I might be thinking of a normal person instead. Anyway I shake myself from my black out again to see that well either we are really wanted by the cops or not at all because everyone in the room is now dead. Ass & guts cover the floor & most of me. I think I actually have someone's anus on me. Not figuratively but literally someone's anus torn from its anatomically appropriate location on the human body is now all over my face & clothes. Bob says "hey looky looky!, there's a gun show in town! Let's roll fucker!" I ask because I've never been covered to this extent in human entrails, I ask because all I wanted was a huge turkey leg, I ask because if ever I should face judgment in this life or the next I must utter a reason for all this madness, so I ask why Bob why? To my desperation Bob replies: " eh no good reason"

                       The End