Our First Kiss

A year has passed since the Bergens & the Trolls made peace. Everything was perfect, the Bergens were finally happy, Bergen Town was colorful, the Troll Tree was bigger, & the Trolls are now happy with their new Queen, Poppy. Speaking of Poppy, her & Branch have grown closer, she felt like she was falling for him even more. Even though it's been a year, they haven't had their first kiss, yet. She has always wondered when that time would happen. Poppy was talking to her best friend, DJ Suki. Little did they know, Branch was passing by as they were talking.

DJ: Come on, Poppy. Just tell me!

Poppy: Tell you what?

DJ: How come you and Branch have never kissed yet?

Poppy: *blush* Well....um....I don't know....Nervous, I guess.

DJ: You, nervous? Wait, didn't you have your first kiss with he-who-will-not-be-named?(Yes, she's talking about Creep. I mean Creek)

Thinking about that certain troll just makes Branch's blood boil. He will never forgive him for selling out his own kind just to save himself. What a selfish son of a- Ok, let's not go that far.

Poppy: No, I never had my first kiss.

DJ: Never?

Poppy: Ever. *think: I wonder what it would feel like*

DJ: Well, you two are gonna have to kiss sooner or later.

Poppy: I know. I know. I just don't know how to talk him into it.

Branch: Hmm.

Later that evening

Poppy was walking to her pod, til she saw a note on her door.

Can we talk at my place? -Branch

Poppy: Huh. I wonder what he wants to talk about.

Poppy started walking to Branch's pod, she saw him standing at his front door.

Poppy: Hey.

Branch: Hey.

The two walked inside & sat down on the couch

Poppy: What did you want to talk to me about?

Branch: We've been dating for almost a year, now.

Poppy: Yea? *thinks: Oh no, is he breaking up with me...?*

Branch: There's something I've wanted to do for a long time.

Poppy: What's that?

Branch placed his hand on her cheek & kissed her passionately. Even though she was in shock, she couldn't help but return the kiss. She felt a spark as soon as their lips touched. Poppy had a feeling that he has never kissed anyone. But, this guy is an amazing kisser. His lips were soft & warm, the feeling made her melt.

Poppy: *thinks: My first kiss....I didn't think it would feel this good. My heart is racing out of control, but it's an amazing feeling.*

After a while, Branch broke the kiss.

Poppy: I wasn't expecting that. But, how come you couldn't do it sooner?

Branch: I don't know. I guess I was just nervous. Plus, I even told myself that I wanted you to be my first kiss

Poppy: *blushes* Oh, Branch...

Branch: Poppy, I really do love you and I always will.

Poppy: Me too.

Branch & Poppy shared another kiss, enjoying every second of it. Little did they know, the Snack Pack were watching from Branch's window with goofy smiles on their faces. They all will remember the day Branch & Poppy had their first kiss.