Chapter 4

*For the next chapter I need you guys to complete the questions at the bottom of this chapter...ALSO I POSTED PICS OF THE TRIPLETS ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS GO LOOK PLEASE*

*1 week later*Dezmond POV*

Court day....I prayed all last night for Kasen. I need my husband to be here. Me and our kids needed him.

"Momma?" David says to me.

I snap out my thoughts and look at him.

"Yes baby?" I say playing with his

curls.

"Are we going to the sitter today?" he aks.

"No god momma Jasmine is going to come over and watch you" I say.

His eyes light up and he runs downstairs to tell Mariah and Paris. I close my door and pick out my outfit.

I chose my white button up shirt, my black slacks and my black heels. I put my hair in a tight bun on my head and put my pearls on.

After putting my pearls on I sprayed my honey woods perfume and grabbed my phone. I made my way down the stairs and Tahiem was sitting on the couch with Paris and Mariah.

"wheres David?" I ask. Tahiem points to the t.v screen. I smile. David was outside following the basketball moves Kasen taught him. 

"Well Im about to head out..wish Kasen luck" I say.

"Bye mommie" Paris and Mariah say at the same time.

I wave at them and make my way towards the door,but then I decided to say goodbye to David. I grabbed the  walkie talkie and pressed the button.

"David Im leaving" I say.

There was a short paused but then he came on.

"Okay mommie, God father Tahiem is watching me on the t.v" he says.

I smile. That boy is smart. I put the walkie talkie down and grab the keys to my black and gold Audi.

I was just about to back out the driveway when Jasmine came walking into the yard. "I prayed for Kasen bestfriend" she says.

"Thank you....make sure David doesnt stay outside too long... the girls are in the family room watching David on the t.v camera with Tahiem....they have tacos in the fridge...David has to take his insulin in a lil while." I say.

"Dont worry I got it...." she says.

I blow her a kiss as I bagged out the driveway. "Thanks so much bestfriend" I say.

"Your welcome...now go get your thug" she says.

I giggle....hopefully I will.

As I hit the road I played Thugs Fall by Ace Hood....thats my shit. But right now my head was on Kasen. I hope the Judge had a heart. Kasen wasnt a bad person he just did bad things.

*15 minutes later*

I pulled up to the court house and parked in the back. My heart was racing as I got out the car and made my way towards the court house.

Anything could happen when I step foot inside this court house....I could never see my husband again.

*5 minutes later*

"All rise" The judge says.

We all rise and wait to be told to be seated.  After a couple minutes we are allowed to sit and I sit next to Kasen's mom. She is teary eyed and on the verge of crying. I knew I couldnt cry...I had to be strong.

"Alright Mr.Smith you can state the inmates plea" the judge says referring to Kasen.

The attorney gets up and clears his throat. "Your honor my client is pleeding not guilty" he says.

"Now attorney im a straight forward person....This man has a Possesion of illegal substance and Possesion of a illegal weapon over his head...what does he plan to change if I choose to let him go?" the judge ask.

"Your honor...I would like for him to tell you" is all Kasen's attorney says.

Thats when my heart jumps into my stomach. I was nervous.

Kasen gets up and adjustes his clothes. I feel how nervous he is. My hands start shaking as he begins to talk.

"Your honor....ive made some mistakes in my life I know I have to change....I have 5 kids your honor and a wife, I know they dont want to see me in here and I know for a fact I dont wanna be here...your honor im not perfect but I feel like if I get a chance to get out I will better myself and handle my priorities as a man" he says.

The judge looked like he was in deep thought.

"Mr.Harisson......" he said but then paused.

That when the tears started to flow.

"I want you to take this as a lesson....Im gonna send you back for today....tomorrow your free to go" he says.

I couldnt keep my composer...My baby was coming home.

"Dezmond thank you so much for keeping him out of trouble...My son is coming home....baby girl your a blessing to him...you and those kids" his mom says coming up to me and hugging me.

I hug her back as the tears start flowing from my eyes again.

I just couldnt believe it. My baby, the man I married, was coming home. Those 3 years paid off. My baby coming home.

Instead of sticking around crying more, I got my Ray Bans out my purse and put them on as I exited the Courthouse. I was happy. God helped me with this one. 2 days before the triplets birthday. Thats good enough.

there was one thing on my mind though. 

Was Kasen really gonna change? He said that but I dont know its like the drug game is a magnet to him. He is attracted to it.

I didnt wanna stress myself so I pushed it to the back of my mind. Tomorrow at 6am I was going to get my husband back. 3 years with out touching him was hard, but worth it.

No matter what I will hold that thug down. I would even take a bullet for his ass. Thats how dedicated I was to my life. The thug life.

*Dezmond got heart...I love how she is about Kasen.

Do yall think Kasen gone change?

What yall think Mariah gone do when she see Kasen?

How yall think they birthday gone go?

Let me know something. VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I POSTED PICTURES OF THE TRIPLETS ALSO SO TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK...I THINK THEY ARE JUST ADORABLE. WELP I LIVE YOU GUYS-XOXO-DESTINI.