Chapter 19

I know I promised and update like a really long time ago but my life has been very hectic....alot has happened and none of it was good.  My day was shitty...Lets get into this chapter though.

____________________________________________

The next morning I was woken up by loud yelling. I walked into the next room and smiled. Kasen and the kids were wrestling.

I let the madness go on and I continued  to go into Hazel's jail.

I got to the door and heard talking.

Me being the nosey woman iam I put my ear to the door and Jared was heard loud and clear.

"Hazel what are you doing?" he asked.

"I dont know Jared....so much had changed...I got out here and lost my focus...Vincent made sure I was okay but then I became his punching bag...I made myself believe it was love...I fucked up" Hazel said.

"He hit you?!!" Jared yelled.

Hazel didnt reply so I had no clue what was going on. At that moment I decided to walk in.

I pushed the door open and Jared had his head in his hand.

"Jared come with me" I commanded.

He obeyed and I looked at Hazel.

"Can I go downstairs with the triplets?" She almost whispered.

I nodded and untied her feet.

She went out the door and down the steps and to the living room.

I went to the kitchen to see Jared in there fixing himself some coffee.

I poured my own and sat next to him.

"She has been through so much" he says.

I nod understanding.

"Vincent is a bastard Jared...Kasen and I will handle him" I say trying to comfort him.

It didnt work. I only made him angrier.

"THATS SOME SHIT GOD MA HE FORCED HER....HE BEAT HER UP AND RAPED HER THE ONLY REASON SHE IS WITH HIM IS BECAUSR SHE WAS SCARED FOR HER LIFE...HE TOLD HER SHE COULD STAY WITH HIM OR DIE!!" Jared exclaimed tears coming to his eyes.

My eyes widened with shock.

My daughter was raped?

"Kasen Jaquan Jared Harrison come in here" I yell.

Kasen comes in and I run to him with a tear on my face.

"Baby whats wrong?" Kasen whispers into my ear.

"He touched Hazel" I whisper back letting the tear fall.

Kasen suddenly released me and he punched a hole in the wall. It scared me because that one blow shook the house.

Kasen whispered something to Jared then came over to me and picked me up.

*SEXUAL SCENE* READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

He carried me all the way to the room and laid me on the bed. He straddled my legs and planted kisses down my body.

I pushed his face back up to my mine and kissed his lips.

He quickly got up and kicked the door closed.

He returned to me within seconds and I smiled up at him.

He kissed my neck tenderly making me arch my back up. When I did this his cold fingers trailed up my back and to my bra. He quickly  unhooked it and pushed my shirt over my head. I didnt hesitate. 

Kasen and I havent had an intimate moment like this in a while.

He moved from my neck to one of my breast and sucked on it gently. One of his hands cupped my other breast while the other traveled down my pants and massaged my precious jewl.

I moaned a little as the pleasure was starting to build. I dont think I could ever get over this man.

He slid my panties to the side and pushed one of his fingers into me. I let out a quiet moan as he worked his magic.

With his other hand he unzipped his pants and I helped him strip out of the clothes.

When he was fully naked and I saw what I had claimed as mine a couple years ago I felt the wanting feeling build up.

Kasen positioned him self between me and dove inside quick. The pleasure was overwhelming as I started groaning.

He move at a medium pace and kissed me so we wouldnt make so much noise.

We went for what felt like hours before we finally reached the climax.

He fell next to me on the bed and pulled me close.

He kissed my forehead before I fell back into a deep sleep.

*1 hour later*

I woke back up and I was in the guest room with my kids sleep beside me.

How did I get here?

Where was Kasen?

I got up and looked at the time.

Its only 10 am.

I grabbed my phone and called Kasen.

It automatically went to voicemail.

I walked down the steps and Hazel was on the couch with a blanket around her.

I didnt disturb her as I moved towards the kitchen.

I saw the cellar door opened and decided to go down.

When I got to the bottom a devilish smirk came across my face.

Vincent was at the bottom strapped to a chair.

"Looks like your in a shitty situation" I say.

A tear falls from his face.

"Oh dont cry now...you werent crying when you forced your self in my daughter" I spat.

The anger inside of me boiled.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife jogging back down the steps.

I was cut his pants leg opened until I could see his boxers.

I cut those open too and his friend came into view.

I grabbed the towel from the floor and wrapped it around it as I swiftly cut it off.

Vincent went into a howling scream. Blood was everywhere but I didnt care.

Kasen and Jared ran down the steps and cringed at the scene.

I threw the cut penis to the floor and walked back up the stairs. Satisfied with myself.

*Just a small chapter to start us back off I will update this story on Mondays....It will start back off slow and I dont plan to do too many chapters for this book so ummm yeah I hope yall enjoy....-XOXO-DESTINI*