Chapter 5

~Just like last chapter answer the questions on the bottom~

*Next Morning Kasen POV*

I know Dezmond has probably told yall already.....but if she hasnt,then guess what?

They letting my ass out. The judge cut me some slack. I was thankful for it. Guess he understood my pain. The hard part about all this.....Changing the path im on. Being Druglord is something I just cant give up. I gotta get out here and make sure my familys straight. If it comes down to the point to where I aint got to make nomo money to provide nomo then I might just settle down but right now im living a thug's dream. This was a thug passion.

"Harisson its time to go."  the guard says to me.

I get my last picture off the wall and look over the tiny hell hole I lived in for 3 years. I didnt plan to go back here. Unless I really needed to.

*Dezmonds POV*

I got up early that morning and just sat in  bed. I planned to get up at 4 but ended up getting up at 2. Its 4:49 right now. Ive been soo nervous I cooked breakfast early so Tahiem can feed the kids when they wake up.

When I was done with that I ate breakfast myself. Ive been doing things to keep me occupied but now since its 4:55 I should  get ready.

I cut the light on carefully. I didnt wanna wake the triplets since they slept with me last night. I then walked to my closet and looked around. I had no clue what to wear. I then looked at the flatscreen and the weather said 88 degrees. Thats hot. I got my hot pink and white leggings, my hot pink and white bandeu top, and my white and hot pink chucks. I decided to leave my hair down. I then put my deodorant, perfume and E.O.S on to complete my look.

I looked at myself in the mirror satisfied by what I see. for 35 I stood at 4'10, no grey hair and no wrinkles. My ass was still plump and my titties still sat up. I was good looking for 35 I was still young. I dont see myself dressing like  a old lady no time soon.

I finally snapped out my phase and noticed the time 5:01 I grabbed my black Raybans and the purse full of money. I then kissed my kids and grabbed my phone.

I made my way down the steps and into the living room. Tahiem was in his regular position,on my couch.

"Im leaving" I say.

"Okay when you coming back.?" he ask.

"1 in the afternoon" I say.

"I assume your shopping....have fun tell Kasen I said hey" he says.

I shout back an okay as I grab the keys to my all black hummer. I ran outside to the garage and quickly buckled myself in and started the car.

Before I knew it I was out the drive way and almost to my baby.

*one hour later*

Im sitting on the hood of my car waiting on my man. After I went up their to sign him out they told me to drive up to pick up and wait on him. Right now my heart was beating like crazy.It was taking too long.

I decided to play on my phone for a little while. I got into candy crush and didnt stop until I heard the first gate all the way down open. I counted how long it would take him to get to the last gate. He was so close my heart felt like it was about to leap out my chest.

When he made it to the last gate he paused and looked at me. I took my sunglasses off my face and met his eyes.

Then the last gate unlocked and he sprinted towards me. I jogged towards him too and when we met he picked me  up. He crashed his lips to mine and it felt right again.