Chapter 14

Mallory's POV

I take a deep breath then look down at the short slip I had on then look at myself in the mirror I didn't feel confident or sexy the only thing that I felt was insecure. I wasn't sure if Nick would like it, I didn't know what the girl did to turn Nick's head probably a blonde in tight clothes with a perfect body that hadn't gone through two pregnancies I look back in the mirror and think about throwing on a pair of pajamas instead. I look at the door, I would have to go in eventually I didn't want to sleep in the bathroom or with the kids I try to shake off my nerves then stay in for a few more minutes. I look in the mirror then open the door and walk in the bedroom.

Nick's POV

I sit up when Mallory walks in our room in a short gray gown I loved it I thought it was sexy and tasteful. She looked beautiful nothing about it was trashy I start to get hard just by looking at her and I realize that this is a bigger turn on for me, Mal was a lot hotter than the blonde bimbo. I had been wrong to give in to temptation on tour she walks over to me then sits on the bed I run my hands down her waist and feel the soft material under my fingertips she looks at me "What do you think?" I reach over and put my hand on the side of her face. "You look beautiful I think you look really sexy." I pull her in my lap then kiss her. She kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck I bite down on her bottom lip then tease her by running my tongue along the edge of her lip she grabs my hair then starts moving against me I tilt my head back then moan. I pull away then look at her "Now?" "Please." I grab the gown and slowly pull it off her then start kissing down her neck I grab her then roll over to where I'm on top of her. She grabs my boxers then pulls them off freeing my hard member I look down at her then slowly slide inside her she digs her nails into my shoulders when I start speeding hard and going harder. This was a lot better and it showed she trusted me which meant a lot to me.

Mallory's POV

I roll away from the bright sun that's streaming in through the windows I let out a sigh then roll over and look at Nick. I was happy, last night had been amazing I had missed him I could tell that last night had been a big moment for us he had been so passionate I start tracing the tattoo on his shoulder then watch him sleep for a while and I notice that the dark circles had faded. After last night, I didn't feel so insecure he made every worry and doubt that I had fade away I felt good and comfortable about myself again, knowing that Nick wanted me helped. Every day that passed only brought us closer to being where we used to be.

Nick's POV

After Mal gets Jack and Katherine up for breakfast we all eat then I leave the house, Mal thought I was out shopping but that wasn't the true story. I was trying to find her a horse I had talked to a lot of people who knew about horses they helped me with breeds but I was still lost I go everywhere that was close to the house and a few hours out before I find a horse farm. I meet with the owner and the two of us walk around he points out different horses I carefully look at each one of them we reach one field then I stop when I see a horse. "He's a buckskin really young only five really friendly though perfect for riding." I nod then look back at the horse Mal would love him he was perfect for her. "I'll take him." Once I buy the horse I ask the owner if he can bring him out to the house which he didn't have any problems with, new house and her horse it was time to let Mal know what I had been doing.