Chapter 35

Nick's POV

Mal and I were going to be on a show that would be starting in a few months called Celebrity Wedding we were going to be the third week of the show. Basically, they showed pictures, videos and clips of your wedding then they do an interview asking why we chose what we did and what we've done since the wedding I was happy my cheating hadn't gotten out that would cause a lot of trouble we didn't need especially with Mal pregnant. I finish going through the details of our show and since Mal and I have had two weddings and two honeymoons our episode was going to be longer than the others I was kind of excited about this.

Mallory's POV

I get dressed in a black and white dress with a pair of heels then I look in the mirror and look down at the dress. I was a little over two months pregnant too early to be showing which was a good thing Nick and I could keep it a secret for a little while I look up when Nick walks in the room he smiles then walks over to me. He wraps his arms around me "You look beautiful I would marry you again in a heartbeat." I shake my head and look at him "No way!! Twice is enough Thanks anyway." He laughs then kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck then reach for his shirt. He pulls away "I look forward to the next seven months" I roll my eyes then we leave the house.

Nick's POV

Nick's POV

For the interview, Mal and I are seated together on a couch I put my arm around her then pull her against me and she puts her hand on my leg. The host of the show begins we introduce ourselves then the camera is turned on and the filming begins I give Mal's hand a little squeeze letting her know I was with her but I knew she could do this. "Let's talk about the proposals first where did you propose the first time?" I smile as the memory pops in my head. "I had just finished up the nursery for our son she was about seven or eight months pregnant I told her to come look at the nursery and I asked her to marry me." Mal laughs "I remember that my emotions were all over the place I cried I was happy it was a mess." We all laugh then the interview continues.

Mallory's POV

We move from talking about our first proposal and wedding to our second one the host looks at me and Nick. "Which wedding and proposal meant the most to you?" I look over at Nick then I look back at the host "I'm going to say the second it was smaller both of our kids and our friends and family were there it was more serious and meaningful." Nick nods "The second one was kind of a do over for the two of us." A clip starts playing of mine and Nick's vows from our second wedding. I watch as we slide our rings on then we kiss and the clip ends Nick looks over at me "I love you." "Love you too." He kisses me and I kiss back forgetting about the cameras.

Nick's POV

We wrap up the show talking about the difference in our first and second honeymoon then Mal and I leave. I wrap my arms around her waist then pull her to me before she gets in the car "You were amazing you did great we should do our own show call it keeping up with the Carters." Mal laugh then gives me a playful shove. "No thanks I'll pass plus if we had a TV show we wouldn't have any privacy, and I don't want that for our kids yet." I kiss her head she had a good point the kids weren't out in public a lot plus her pregnancy wouldn't be a secret anymore. A show may now be the best idea but maybe when they were older we could talk about it again.